MAS Financial Services Ltd

MAS Financial Services Ltd Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

goodmanagementjobworkculturefinanceexperienceemployee

It is good place to work there. i have learned more specially about personal discussion and how to credit underwriting. working culture is good and management also.

TW, Commercial Vehical and Home Loan.

So many pressure for credit team in month end. Day to day I am learned in MAS Finance. His management is good. His work style and helping nature for our colleagues this is the main hardest part of job. Every day I am enjoyable to my job in MAS Finance.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

MAS Financial Services Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Very good workplace

1. The job timing is 8 hours and 1 hour lunch time at afternoon. 2. I learn about how to check and verify the customers documents and their credit, and also learn about operation and administration work. 3. The management is very good.very good supportive employees in company. 4. I think there is not so much hardest part of the job. 5. It is very nice experience during job and i am learning so much during the job.

Good place for work

The most enjoyable part of the job , good management , but lots of presser of insurance

fun workplace

learned a lot.....how to deal with people and all....learning so many new things day by day...management also good here....

Pros

learning

Cons

nothing

Career development and growth path for an employee

I learned taking risks from this company, Proving the personal loan is not an easy task to do but doing so is a great experience and challenge.The company fosters a performance driven culture with clear focus on results.

No time schedule for working hours

Starting a day with target and ending with the same. No hike or promotion is given to existing employees no matter how hard you work and no matter how you perform. No support received from back end or HR team. All the sick leaves are unpaid. No social life is observed till you are an existing member of MAS Financial Services. I learned how to work in greatest pressures. Colleagues have the same review. The most enjoyable part is when i receive a clap for achieving the highest target of revenue collection in entire Gujarat.

Pros

still to be searched

Cons

can't insert in such a small space.

Improper Management

Partiality is observed at higher level management. Wage structures are unequal among same positions. Management and HR personnel are inefficient etc..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with