Matrix

Matrix Employee Reviews

hello, i have a great experience while am doing my work, staff was so good with each other and we had great work with our staff and clients. overall it has great experience.
Pros
free lunch, tea.
Cons
long time
Una Ditta dove tutti vorrebbero lavorare, ambiente molto pulito.
Pros
Tutto ok
Cons
Zero
Hi I’ve worked at Matrix and enjoyed working there, had a walking interview but you to say that’s it’s contract , after my interview waited for a call and ever got one...very disappointed.
Horrible place to work. Unprofessional coworkers. Would not recommend that anyone work here. Management is horrible and does not care about anyone but themselves.
Cons
Only would get 1 1/2 hours of work and at the time I was getting $25 a week. All I had to do is clean a bank. I did not like it cause I did not have enough hours. Management was not available at all times.
I was very stressful at that moment with little pay not enough for cost of life i had a very bad expercience working there but i hope working for your company will be very comfortable
● Work-life balanceRegular 9 to 5 job if working on a long term maintenance contract. Good pay, benefits, and usually opportunity for overtime● Managementmanagement listens to problems of craft hands● OverallIf you are a skilled metal trades craftsman, this is a great company to work for. Competitive pay, good benefits, sick leave, vacations, training opportunities, and understanding management staff
good for a simple mind to cost towards retirement. firendly but in a weird way, 90 percent of your management staff are from the floor allot of people with relatives and well it is what it is.
Pros
kitchen..
Cons
treat u like children
Overall the company was a 3++ out of 5 but not quite a 4. Everything was done online which was convenient and time saving. The worse thing is I have no job security because it’s a temp agency and I also know I was making a lot less then everybody else also because it’s temp agency.
Waste of time, talent and no value for honestness of an employee, though they work for the company welfare. Meaningless politics in a very small company.
Pros
Less employees
Cons
Brainless management
會有內部提升機會,每位同事非常合作, 因為2019冠狀病毒,公司沒有選擇餘地,2020年3月31日香港有多位同事給公司栽員。😪
This was a very sophisticated company. But because it is a relatively small company, the rules of employee behavior were too lax for my taste. The parent company which contained the HR department had rules regarding noise made by various devices which Matrix employees did not adhere to. I found it very intrusive and annoying. I spoke up and as a result did not fit with that culture.
i was very sad when the covid happened and i was laid off matrix truly cares for their employees. i enjoyed my time with Matrix and i wish them well.
Pros
just a good place to work
Cons
Company doing there best on protecting us from covid 19 and allowing us to cont6 to work. Feel the company will be around for a long time and looking forward to advancing within
This company is a fraud and they do not pay their employees. Do not sign any contract with these people because they will not keep their promise to you. stay away from this sinking ship. It is a waste of time. Not to mention, their computer software and QA department. What a joke.
Pros
I can't think of none
Cons
no pay, deceitful employers and horrible software
I absolutely adore working for the company. The culture was just the right fit for me. They are understanding, fun loving and also know how to get the job done correctly.
99 percent of the your front line management team ie supervisor team lead opsmanagers are or were in entry level positions at matrix that got promoted based on merit and not managerial experience or performance.
Pros
If you are ok with routine and staying at one place in one positon until retired nits good
Cons
If you think you are learning progressive managerial skill sets you are not.
Buena experiencia laboral, se puede aprender y crecer.
I went in with a little experience and finished with a lot of experience. Nice fun and pays well. Friendly environment good coworkers. The boss was a good boss.
Fue el primer trabajo que me abrió las puertas, me enseñó bastante y me trataron con cordialidad, dando su apoyo incondicional.
Pros
Era un lugar tranquilo pero divertido.
Cons
Lastimosamente cerro.
I'm talking by our station in IAH. We are a great team, we have free medical insurance and our lead is the best. Love Matrix. We make of our work day a very funny experience. Full recommended.
  1. Employee Reviews