Matrix

Matrix Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

great time while working.

hello, i have a great experience while am doing my work, staff was so good with each other and we had great work with our staff and clients. overall it has great experience.

Pros

free lunch, tea.

Cons

long time

Waste of time and talent

Waste of time, talent and no value for honestness of an employee, though they work for the company welfare. Meaningless politics in a very small company.

Pros

Less employees

Cons

Brainless management

Matrix insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness

Psyco Accounts Manager

Working here is Horrible, especially in Accounting Department. Manager is like an arrogant and idiotic.i don't recommend anyone to work in the accounts department.

Good environment

Good working environment in this company fresher's will learn many things in this company peoples are friendly in this office they always help fresher's great place to work.

Good environment

Nice place to learn new skills friendly environment good co workers ,new skills every month was good experience working as internship in there . The owner is very friendly .

worst company

management is very low, no professionalism is there. Partiallty with old & new employees. blind trust on old furnitures (old employees). Management is very bad.

Pros

no extra facilities

Cons

long hours, no extra benifits

know response and cooperation to clint

very poor performance with the clint in office we have waited until 1hour 30 minutes in the office no response with them so many people's are waiting are want back

Pros

nothing

Cons

Secured job wspecially for femails

Very good work place;care taking management ,100percent genune at work ,always active in solving staff problems by doing level best performance,time to time salary.

Pros

Fun at work abd protective

Cons

Extra payment fir extra hrs

clients satisfied

Good service Camical work Coloring Highlight Hair spa specialist Hair Karein Rebonding Smuthning And All hair service good experience and self confidence

Pros

Cons

long time work

good Company and good managment

good company full hardworking worker in this company To perform quality work for an organization and enhance my communication Skill and experience contributing significantly in the growth of the organization.

front office executive

matrix is markting company .. this company products coin boxs and home items then my work are product explain to the custmors and how to use full things .. its like a custmor support as ..

matrix

our company enviroment was perfectly good. co-workers were very understanding and good in nature. i've learned many thing about how management system done and understanding the customers nature and the most enjoyable was everything.

Pros

free outing with staff

Cons

long hours.

Hardware $Networking

customer support Trouble Shooting,Software installations,Assembling & configuring.. Friendly surroundings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Matrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Matrix with

• Matrix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?