Maven Infotech Pvt Ltd logo
Maven Infotech Pvt Ltd

Maven Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Great company to start your career with

Great work environment and culture. Friendly and helpful colleagues and Seniors. MD is easily reachable and you can actually talk to him and he listens to you patiently. You will get enough opportunities to learn and grow as a professional. Great benefits and amenities.

Nice

Good workplace for smart people. You can learn new things and not good for lazy people.I have worked for 3 years so telling you the real-time experience

Pros

Cons

no overtime

Productive and nice working environment.

Best organization in Kolkata. I joined this company 1 year back and till now I am working here. Its been a wonderful experience working here. The management of this organization is very much well organized and controlled.

Nice place to work

I have worked here for the last 1.4 years and found this organization with good ethical values and retention towards its employees. Nice colleague around to work with, Lots of opportunities and scope for the employees and growth factor is also available in this organization.

Great for freshers.

This company provides me a huge opportunity to enhance my career. I joined this company as a fresher and now it almost 1 year since I am working here. I love the working environment and the hygiene of the company. Trainers here are very supportive in nature, they help me in each and every step.

The place is fantastic to work in.The seniour executive all here are very cooperative and they make us understand very patiently without any hassle.

The first day i went for the interview,that day itself all the interview processes was being held.The process lasted for about 2 hours(approx). The executives who were taking my interview was very much kind enough as i was a fresher.The whole process was absolute hassle free and it was not much time consuming.

Nothing like Maven

Company cares for your well being, rest depends on the people you work with I have worked at Maven Infotech full-time and got only career growth and success. Best thing of Maven is you will get Job security,Reputed Clients,Leave,HR policy,process oriented,PF & ESI facilities, bonus each month.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

Cons

Sometimes you have to extend your shift hours.

Very much focused on it's regular targets and business transactions of the company. Helps make employees skillful with proper management.

Maven Infotech Pvt LTD is one the finest BPO companies in Kolkata, West Bengal. Besides it's business prospects, the company hires employees after long scrutiny and shortlisting. Management- Completely owned by the Managing Director. Work Life Balance- 3/5

Pros

Free meals, free transport.

Cons

Short breaks, no work life balance.

Well organised ITeS Company

Nice people around to work with, Lots of opportunities and scope for the employees and growth factor is also available, Payouts are always on time, Free meal as complimentary everyday which eases out the challenge of having outside food. overall a great company to work with and employees who join don't leave the company easily.

Pros

Complimentary meals for all employees

Cons

Stretch hours sometimes....

Good

Maven is a bpo and I have worked there as an associate and was attached with them almost 9 months .I have recently resigned from there and looking for a change.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Stretchable job

Jobs at Maven Infotech Pvt Ltd

See more jobs

Worst Company

not good working experience, salary structure is worst, there only motive is to deduct salary from employs, They like to put employs in tough situation & make them uncomfortable for work

Best place to work as a new graduate

The best place to work as a new graduate, cooperative people, challenging environment so that you can learn every day. Positive environment with everyday communication with other team members.

Productive environment

Maven is an employee friendly company. Flexibility of working hours. Restrictions are less. One will enjoy working in this company.: The work environment is wonderful and the employees are really open and friendly. Being as new candidate, I feel homely over here and the work pressure is very much but I love my work

Pros

Stable, Cooperative, focused, employee friendly, great incentive policies

Cons

No cons

Productive environment

MAVEN is a good company to work with. But with its business growing, they have to focus on growth of employees as well. Cognizant has a strong leadership focused towards growth of organization

Pros

Stable, Cooperative, focused, employee friendly, great incentive policies

Cons

No cons

Adaptive workplace

Maven assists each joinee, an environment where one can open up and work freely. Creativity is the way to get works done in a smart way and Maven appreciates such work behaviour from its employees.

Pros

Adaptive, creativity is being appreciated, transport facility, complementary food

Cons

no mobile phones, each employees are observed and approached equally, rotational shifts

Long hours and very less salary

This company doesnot pay well and makes their employes work at a stretch for about 13 to 15 hours. This conpay does not consider their employees to be human and the MD is a very partial and single dimentional person.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Long hours. Transportation issues. Very less remuneration. Lack of good management.

Very healthy work environment at Maven Infotech

Maven ensures a very healthy work environment full of growth opportunity and career prospects. It has helped me to get first hand knowledge of the global work culture and got the opportunity to interact with global clients. Being a Mavenite I am very much happy with the job opportunity at Maven Infotech.

Pros

growth in your career, good working environment, complementary food and free transport

Cons

stretch shift in once or twice a week

Best infrastructure

Maven Infotech is the top BPO company in whole Kolkata it have so many branches all over the city the process of this company and business in going well . The infrastructure and the building and also the locality of the company is very good in all over the city. #Maven Infotech Mayur Agarwal #Maven Employee Reviews #Mayur Agarwal Maven Infotech #Maven Infotech Employee Reviews

Pros

great infastructure, good pay policy, good HR policy

Cons

long working hours, non ac cabs during summer time

My first job!

This place is going to remain special for me since I started my career with this organization as a fresher. They gave me an opportunity to start my career in human resources. They did an awesome job at making me who I am today.

Very congenial work atmosphere which is very friendly and productive

Management ensures perfect work life balance at Maven Infotech. There are fun sessions , christmas celebration , employee birthday celebrations at Maven , puja holidays are there.

Pros

Maven Infotech Provides excellent work atmosphere for us

Cons

There can be more food items at pantry

Healthy work environment at Maven Infotech Pvt Ltd

Healthy work environment where they have ample opportunity to learn and grow. Maven Infotech Reviews Maven Infotech Pvt.Ltd Reviews Maven Reviews Maven Infotech UTH Reviews Maven Infotech Interview Maven Infotech tech Support Maven Infotech Mayur Agarwal Maven Employee Reviews Mayur Agarwal Maven Infotech Maven Infotech Employee Reviews

Pros

Complimentary Lunch

Cons

Small Pantry size

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maven Infotech Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8