Max Healthcare
View all Max Healthcare reviews

Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Review

Excellent

Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.

Same role

Skills development and professional growth

Its really a great platform to work over there. This organization provide us classes to learn more about new technologies and changes in care of the patients by using different methods and equipments which are essential for the best management of the patient.

Pros

Leaves like as Pcd, sick leave and casual leaves

Cons

Same role

Productive and fun place to work.

Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.
Same role

Max super speciality hospital experienced was excellent .there was a competitive behaviour between all staff.

My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with

• Max Healthcare
  • Excellent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?