Max Healthcare logo
View all Max Healthcare reviews

Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Review

Excellent

Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.

Same role

Productive and fun place to work.

Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.
Same role

Max super speciality hospital experienced was excellent .there was a competitive behaviour between all staff.

My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.

Below average

I have worked in this healthcare for like 1years.. In this 1 year we have been exploited by the company by giving lots of workload and paid very less. Moreover lots of baisness keeps going around and staff over there are stressed and exhausted. We are hardly given our leaves that have been prescribed for us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with