Max Healthcare
Max Healthcare Employee Review

July 9, 2020
My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.
September 1, 2020
Registered nurse (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.
May 10, 2020
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Saket, Delhi
I have worked in this healthcare for like 1years.. In this 1 year we have been exploited by the company by giving lots of workload and paid very less. Moreover lots of baisness keeps going around and staff over there are stressed and exhausted. We are hardly given our leaves that have been prescribed for us.
April 16, 2020
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) - Bathinda, Punjab- India
Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.
  1. Max super speciality hospital experienced was excellent .there was a competitive behaviour between all staff.