Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

productive and fun work place

Team is very good. Managers, Senior managers are very well behaved and supportive. They want every team member to learn something new and work independently.

Skills development and professional growth

Its really a great platform to work over there. This organization provide us classes to learn more about new technologies and changes in care of the patients by using different methods and equipments which are essential for the best management of the patient.

Pros

Leaves like as Pcd, sick leave and casual leaves

Politics

There's politics in every department , seniors are very much interested in highlighting mistakes of juniors. Seniors are not professional but expect thrir juniors to be professional.

Ok place

They don't have a good senior staff who guide you and don't give a proper training for their on thing They have a very big communication gap between staff and coordination They don't have a senior who have a good knowledge

Pros

H R is very helpful

Cons

Don't have a good senior staff to manage new staff

good environment at mas hospital

good environment at max hospital every things is very good, like management, HR and front office manger and front office staff. workplace good, enjoy

Good and energetic company

Always working in organisation as like first week of job. Like accept all things and learn new thing. Work environment is good and helpful. Overall experience is excellent.

It's not a company for performers

If you are good in politics, you'd be there for long. If you are good at work, you would struggle and you would move on. Has as very top town approach.

Really a bad place to work. Just exploiting the doctors

Really had a horrible experience at this hospitalExploiting the patients and the doctors. such places should be closed by the government Thriving on the income generated by doctors and forcing doctors to do malpractice.

Pros

Productive and fun place to work.

Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.

Productive & towards improvement

Learning experience is good from joining to resign. It includes new learning behaviour with workplace & among members. It has good team work towards improvement.

Pros

Learning experince

Cons

Busy schedule

people are nice some have competitive attitude they will not let you go up

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care

Pros

two tea breaks 15 mins

Cons

not a good salary package and increment

If I get another chance to work with Max hospital, definitely I would work.i got new updated criteria of government and got chance to enhance my knowledge.

Pros

Cooperative staff and management

Max super speciality hospital experienced was excellent .there was a competitive behaviour between all staff.

My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.

Every thing is good in max health car.For patient care to all facilities

I learn more in maxhealthcare. Teamwork Co-operation Inventery management Pt care qualititative and quantitative Assist in all procedures and pt care

Pros

It provide all facilities to the patient ans staff

Cons

No disadvantages for staff

Review

Good organisation and a good team to work with but the work life balance is stressful and at the same time there is too much management interference and surveillance.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Stressful and underpaid

Medium environment during working

Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.

Pros

Not fix lunch time

Cons

Good

Good but Very Stress Full Work There Only They Will Choose Race For Life No Satification . Salary Not Much Growth Very Very Stress Full I Can't Tolerate Stress Full Work

Good job 👍 supportive staff I want to join

Really I feel very protective with my job .if I have chance to join I will join definitely.all staff is supporting.salary always on time good PT care.

Pros

Yes during double duties

Cons

Yes sometimes

Below average

I have worked in this healthcare for like 1years.. In this 1 year we have been exploited by the company by giving lots of workload and paid very less. Moreover lots of baisness keeps going around and staff over there are stressed and exhausted. We are hardly given our leaves that have been prescribed for us.

challenging and fast paced work

we learn many new things each day. although challenging but at the end of day we learn many things. medical ICU staff is very friendly and helpful. patient care is very good and team of doctors is wonderful with every specialty care available.

Excellent

Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with