Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi67 reviews

Positive atmosphere

Positive atmosphere for work place good benifit for employees or family memberGood medical facilities for family members or employe leave also provide

Hey

Hey sir mujhe jo ki Bhut jrurt hai es time plzz help me

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

productive and fun work place

Team is very good. Managers, Senior managers are very well behaved and supportive. They want every team member to learn something new and work independently.

Productive & towards improvement

Learning experience is good from joining to resign. It includes new learning behaviour with workplace & among members. It has good team work towards improvement.

Pros

Learning experince

Cons

Busy schedule

people are nice some have competitive attitude they will not let you go up

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care

Pros

two tea breaks 15 mins

Cons

not a good salary package and increment

Not very good

I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful. Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.

Learning organization

I learn about channel and salesforce management, people management skills. Management is very supportive, Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working over there, every job have some difficult part it's up to us how we handle it and make the job enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No cons

Max super speciality hospital

It's good work there in a good environmental. staff will get the knowledge of work and how to behave with the patient's ( shalimar Bagh Max super speciality hospital )

Nice

Good place to work .nice environment and seniors Very good work culture, duties and nice learning experience,would definitely recommend Friends to join such institute.

It was nice working with Max Healthcare

It was nice working with Max Healthcare. Culture & working environment is very good friendly environment, Need to have little focus on compensation & allowances.

Excellent work

This site is very helpful for the jobseekers especially for those who are doing online job search. All procedures are very simple and easy to access.

Patient co-ordinator and file work admition discharge

Patient billing and watchingh the doctor Typing a day Patient admition and discharge Ading the patient Dr. Visit on computer Tpa processing and query reply

Productive and Excellent working environment

Max Healthcare is a very good company to work and grow with. I have learnt a lot from here from professional and personal aspect.Working environment is excellent,all are very helpful.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

There is no cons of this company

Excellent

MAX Hospital is one of the best hospital which I got a chance to work with them. It is JCI accredited Hospital and they keep the standards to make sure the patient and staff are safe in the hospital.

Max Healthcare

My review is based at what I observed about 18 years ago, The company just got started but there were few glitches I observed 1. Inconsistency of owner group - being a serial entrepreneur, the promoter group create and sell business, this creates stability and security issues in most staff who are not sure about vision, compatibility of next buyer 2. Weak HR practices - stressed work environment, disregard for individual performance and lack of team spirit

place to learn

good learning opportunity but no time so much workload..lots of file work long procedure of discharge...too much policies ...lots of distance from hospital to hostel..

Pros

learning opportunity

Cons

no time management, workload

good

Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together Interesting projects A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone

adjustable,accountable,tension free environment

I Had a Good Working Environment,friendly peer groups & understandable seniors in this hospital.Payment was accountable. Working hours were as per standards, occasionally prolonged.

Pros

good team work

Overall good Experience

Nice place to work Good environment Good experience related to medical insurance and medical field for a non medico person But growth wise not excellent experience

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great consultants to work with, but very poor HR and management.

Department of Neurology has the best doctors in the field and it was an honour to work with them. I was unhappy with a member of HR, in charge of our affairs, who always acted like as if all others are dumb and never considered giving adequate salary. Ver poor management and he didn't even bother to recruit more doctors, only until we resigned. It's just a squeeze juice policy. Not expected from a JCI hospital.

A great place to work for those who intend to learn and build a career in healthcare

Max healthcare is a leading corporate group in north india and a nice place to work. It is a process driven organisation with an inclination towards policies and protocols.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with

Learn about Max Healthcare in Delhi, Delhi

• Max Healthcare
  • Delhi, Delhi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?