Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare: 21 Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana21 reviews

hospitalorganisationcooperativeseniorexposuresalarypatienthealthcare

Its amazing to work with maxhealthcare

I realy like to recommend people to join max.i relocated to another place.thats why i left max.otherwise its a good place to work.happy to work with max healthcare.

Politics

There's politics in every department , seniors are very much interested in highlighting mistakes of juniors. Seniors are not professional but expect thrir juniors to be professional.

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good experience

Good place to learn and apply new techniques.caring and supportive staff members. Can see variability of cases which helps to discover and implement the academic knowledge.

Stressful and healthy

I liked working there with good senior one or two mentors. The quality of food is good there and the other team are also so cooperative. And sometimes u have to learn by yourself.

Best brand to work in Healthcare

A good company to work when it comes to healthcare especially. I am working in Corporate office and luckly have good management also which has been supportive.

U get a good practical knowledge regarding your field

Max healthcare is a good organization to learn about your field the management is very supportive . they give u practical knowledge about your field. .

Overall Satisfactory tenure

Overall Satisfactory tenure, excellent work culture, enough opportunities. Individual have access to present his / her views in strategic decisions for the growth the company.

Nice Workplace

I would love to recommend my friends and other people to work for Max Healthcare as i enjoyed my time. The Company is very much employee oriented and they take care of their employee

Good Place to Work

MAx Healthcare is a Good Place of Work. Being working since last 2 Years I am Overall Happy with the Management, Culture and system. They are Good Payer if you nagotiate initially good

Good Working Environment

It's very good experience to work with Max hospital that provides a very good nature as well aa nice atmosphere Location as well as the nature of staff is also good

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Max Healthcare?

Good professuon and fun work place

I did work in a brand company. First day at my job was very difficult time for me to handle the situations but I worked professionally and learnt problem solving skills .The management and staff members are also very cooperative .I enjoyed every day of my job with new learnings

Very good company

Very good company for work and life balance Driving collections through filed executive for 30 day to Write off Field Investigation Handling customer service Updating hourly report for visit and collection in Indus software Special focus on Roll Back and Settlement cases. Identifying reasons of nonpayment & delayed payment if any waiver requirement so coordinate with superior and take approval for waiver. Absence of supervisor to attend team problem and resolve.

Nife

Max hospital is topast hospital in the world this is the vary good hospital I am so happy work with this hospital and good staff and good corporate team

Pros

Nice

Cons

Nice

Good experience lot of new things to learn

Good place to work started working in 2015 having good experience, gurgaon is a small unit so there is limited opportunities to grow more over all its a good place to work and learn

Very good place To work

It is very quite and fresh place, patient care was very good and also have very cooperative staff Staff try to teach new things to employees who recently joins the nax health care

Productive but fun working here

You will get to learn a lot about working. But will get less support. Long working hours and bad work life balance. You need to spend extra hours working. Learning is extremely good here but sync with people with your abilities.

Pros

Salary credit on time

Cons

Long working hours

Best Place for learning & Growth

Some of the things defines the Max as the best Healthcare organisation to work with: 1. Corporate Culture 2. Professionalism 3. Job Environment 4. Learning & Growth 5. Responsibility delegation etc.

Pros

Learning & Growth, corporate culture & Job environment

Cons

Salary Structure

Good Hospital

Max Hospital Is very good hospital for job.but after some time we hope earn more money . so that reason i want to move with high salary.

Excellent environment to work and learn

• Undertake Psychotherapy of OPD & IPD patients. Perform Psychological Assessment, Pre/ post operation Counseling, Life Style Management. • Conduct workshops, Psychometric testing with tools - MISIC, NIMHANS SLD Battery, 16 PF, MBTI, EPQ(R), IQ and EQ etc. • Conducting psycho-educational assessments to determine patient’s need and makes recommendations regarding eligibility for programs. Interprets information from current and prior observations, assessments, and records. • Assessing a client's needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior. • Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists. • Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues. • Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems. • Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community, developing and evaluating service provision. • Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work. • Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams. • Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.

Good atmosphere

# Typical day when MRI UPS,Chiller were down.#Learn about Mantainence & servcing of hospital equipment.#Great Co-workers

Good ,Friendly and easy approachable work environment

The Biggest USP i will term is very cozy, warm and friendly work environment, easy approachable to seniors,

Pros

friendly work culture, open to any suggestions

Cons

loyality needs more recognization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with

Learn about Max Healthcare in Gurgaon, Haryana

• Max Healthcare
  • Gurgaon, Haryana
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?