Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare: 21 Reviews in Mohali, Punjab

Mohali, Punjab21 reviews

hospitalorganisationcooperativeseniorexposuresalarypatienthealthcare

Good working environment

Very good place to work for healthcare professionals. This is 200 beded hospital . Which provide all medical speciality and provide surgical treatment for all type of patients as per needed.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Extra hours

Skills development and professional growth

Its really a great platform to work over there. This organization provide us classes to learn more about new technologies and changes in care of the patients by using different methods and equipments which are essential for the best management of the patient.

Pros

Leaves like as Pcd, sick leave and casual leaves

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good and energetic company

Always working in organisation as like first week of job. Like accept all things and learn new thing. Work environment is good and helpful. Overall experience is excellent.

Productive and fun place to work.

Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.

Medium environment during working

Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.

Pros

Not fix lunch time

Cons

challenging and fast paced work

we learn many new things each day. although challenging but at the end of day we learn many things. medical ICU staff is very friendly and helpful. patient care is very good and team of doctors is wonderful with every specialty care available.

Productive and fun work place

Learned a lot. Team management, Professional behavior,Punctuality, Importance of work. To help others is utmost important to live happily. All in all it is great.

No growth for new Talent or new employees

The Department have fix employees for promotions, salary hike benefits. No growth scope for new employee appointed. State discrimination at high level in account department.

Unbalanced and no job security and lots of politics

No comments on this but it will destroy your work and professional life.. unnecessary pressure...and work load.... management is not so helpful and lots of politics. No appreciation and only give you unnecessary pressure...

Pros

Cons

No job security and unnecessary work load

Excellent hospital to learn and serve

I learned so much while working in Max Super Speciality Hospital. They use up to date technology, all the reports are electronically recorded in the computers.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

No cons

excellence in healthcare

it was good health care facilitated unit. i have worked there for 3.7 years. i have been trained there in many programs related to diabetes care and wound care and participated in NABH audits.

Pros

free training

Cons

Good organisation to work and learn

helps in increasing productivity of an individual . conducive environment to learn and acquire new skills. the management is always willing to have new ideas .

Pros

Pro employee management

Cons

Growth prospects

nice place for part time employees

spend good time there work was hard and i learned how manage the time. Culture of the workplace was very good. But job is very hard and its lovely time to spend there and learn so many things.

productive and fun workplace

hospital have huge and well organised infrastructure, well educated and very co-operative staff. environment is low stressed and salary is also fine as per the work

Learning Area

 Handling the cash of Hospital, MIS reporting and Refund Reports collecting all cash advances for In-patient.  Daily collection from all staff after the closure of their Scrolls and entering their details into a detail collection report.  Check their refunds and make refund report on daily basis.

Pros

Good Staff

Cons

Short Salary

good

friendly work environment job security , supportive management staff always something new to learn staff benefits opportunities for professional growth

good

good but need more success.success and salary is less.its a very good superspeciality hospital and I had a good exposure of patients nad learnt a lot. but success and salary is not increasing. so I think I need to move on .

Pros

exposure

Cons

night shifts

Good

I had great experiences...... learned a lot !!! How to deal with patients....how to polite, solve problems and manage all over..... love to work there

Very nice corporate to work with

Had a free hand to work with new strategies. Management is ver reputed, good doctors to work with. Good and well educated co-workers. Enjoyable part is we can show our skill at every moment as management support is always there.

Pros

Corporate brand

Cons

Growth stagnation

Productive, good atmosphere and fun workplace

Working with Team not individual work because success depends with team not one person. Management is totally friendly and burden or stress. Stress free working there. Then we will work more or think about our business more or increase our hospital sales or revenue.

Pros

Monthly get to gather or fun games

Comfortable work place

Max hospital is a 200 beded hospital in mohaliIt have 9 branches in indiaMulti specility hospital

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long term

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with

Learn about Max Healthcare in Mohali, Punjab

• Max Healthcare
  • Mohali, Punjab
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?