Max Healthcare logo
Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Work-Life Balance

good environment at mas hospital

good environment at max hospital every things is very good, like management, HR and front office manger and front office staff. workplace good, enjoy

If I get another chance to work with Max hospital, definitely I would work.i got new updated criteria of government and got chance to enhance my knowledge.

Pros

Cooperative staff and management

Competitive and Leadership required workplace.

It was a nice experience of stress management and communication skill improvement as I had to manage and tackle every manner of patients to their normalized behavior and stress-free communication to provide them with a great hospitalized environment.

Just like home

Dear Reviewer, My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.

Pros

Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc

Cons

Employee reimbursements

I had worked here for an Year. Fortunately I had very good experience from patients, doctors colleagues and seniors. But unfortunately witnessed many things towards nursing staffs which fuelled me to give my resignation letter. The rudeness and unethical acts from few of the senior nursing staff. Otherwise honestly I enjoyed working at max patpurjung

So horrible

Cheap management staff double face's people is there. but the nursing staff us gud but senior post mamber is too horrible they cheat the staff hr department overall ok..

Good experience

Max is indeed a good place to work. Nice management people, disciplined straight . Always helpful and allow people to explain what they want about businesses process and other

very helping peoples and very careful management

As a staff i am fully satisfied with this company. from here i learned lots of things about my carrier, my duties and responsibilities then from here i learned how to behaviour and how to care the patients and their attenders.and my co staff are very friendly and very supportive and me to also.

Temporary Job

A company that really cares about their people. Allows for flexible work environments as long as you communicate and complete your work in a timely manner. Many benefits including reimbursement for certain health and fitness expenses, long summer holiday weekends, and referral bonuses. Most of the people I work with are caring, dynamic, professional, and entertaining individuals.

MaxHealthcare

The trainers are not respected since they are on the rolls of a sister company Max Skill First . The are treated to be working with client creating a client dominating culture and disrespecting the trainers

Jobs at Max Healthcare

in New Delhi, Delhi
See more jobs

Practical Knowledge & Learning

I found that the organisation has continuous employee engagement programs for quality improvements, for education enhancements and cultural activities involvements which creates a very healthy and competitive work environment

nice place

it's a good place to work. you get nice people and surrounding to work with, and they will guide you more about your future as well. do your best . Good Luck:)

professional working atmostphere

Max life is providing profession working atmostphere to their employees. this hospital is giving best service to their customers. they are having experinced staff.

Worked here as an intern

Did not get paid, work environment could be better, overall a decent experience. Can't comment on benefits, pay etc since I was only an intern. Learned alot.

Its a Disciplined work place

Very good surrounding place to work. Work place is very good. We have typical day at all days. It's a very challenging work. We are having a very good team. The coordination with the team is very good.

productive

it was great working in max super speciality hospital. i get to learn very new thing and it also helped me for increasing my knowledge of pharmacy. They also provide very nice working enviroment.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Learned all pharmaceutical composition knowledge , was fun interating with other pharmacists always , was fun dealing with patients .

Good Brand Name

Max Healthcare is a leading name in Healthcare Industry. It gives you professional environment to learn and grow in your respective domain. Competitive environment makes you capable enough to excel in your skills.

Best place to work with

Best organisation for the fresher to find their way. Workplace culture is really good. For those who are seeking learning & growth , defiantly should refer this organisation.

Pros

Healthy work culture

Cons

salary structure

Best Place to work

Best place to work in terms of Growth & Learning and to observe the corporate environment. Management controls are really good. Job environment is one of the motivational things that compel to work with Max.

Pros

Job Environment

Cons

Salary Structure

team work

max health care is multyspeciality hospital.which provide standard ,seamless,integrated,world clam health care through highly trained doctors,and support staff.Hospital specialityncluded aesthetic and reconstructive surgery eye care ,pediatric care ,urology,internal medicine,dermatology,gynecology,orthopedics and IVF. i learned from the hospital good knowledge nursing care procedure. enjoyed team work.well improved communication skills.

Pros

Free coupens

Cons

6 Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with