Max Healthcare

Intern8 reviews
India8 reviews

hospitalorganisationcooperativeseniorexposuresalarypatienthealthcare

Excellent

working as a lab intern in max health care was very good experience that I can ever have. The staff is so cooperative that I never feel any difficulty in any work.

Good experience

Good place to learn and apply new techniques.caring and supportive staff members. Can see variability of cases which helps to discover and implement the academic knowledge.

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

U get a good practical knowledge regarding your field

Max healthcare is a good organization to learn about your field the management is very supportive . they give u practical knowledge about your field. .

It was not an paid internship but I have learned workplace culture. Worked under a supervisor and he made learned to come on time and to balance life and work. It was a hard internship with lots of pressure, but worth the pressure.

Quick paced workplace

On-call tasks were given as an intern. Seniors were helpful. All departments under Biomedical field were given introduction to. Under every department, daily engineering tasks were taught. Weekly reports and presentation were taken. Proper training as a Biomedical Intern was provided. Lunch hours were fun and free coffee was an add on. Strict with permitting leaves. Along with Biomedical Engineers, doctors in the hospital also helped with the understanding of many medical technologies and received the same.

.....................

my experience in max hospital was awesome. management in hospital was so helpful and undestanding my co workers are so good in nature ,very helpful ..i enjoyed working with them. the hardest part of the job was early morning reaching at hospital the most enjoyable part of the day was taking rounds and doing councelling of the patients.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

fun workplace

Learned how to work in case of emergency and how to work with different people. Dedication towards work is something which i learned while working in lab.

productive and knowledge gaining experience

the environment in the hospital was healthy and friendly. the co workers had a sense of understanding and made me feel comfortable sooner the day i joined the management there is amazing the hardest and the enjoyable part of working in the hospital was to meet new people and there diseases and came to know about many of the new diseases its good to know how people come from different different places with different different diseases u get knowledge about new cultures restrictions ways of curing disease it was lovely to handle so much pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with

• Max Healthcare
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?