Max Healthcare logo
Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews for Patient Care Coordinator

Work-Life Balance

people are nice some have competitive attitude they will not let you go up

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care

Pros

two tea breaks 15 mins

Cons

not a good salary package and increment

Competitive and Leadership required workplace.

It was a nice experience of stress management and communication skill improvement as I had to manage and tackle every manner of patients to their normalized behavior and stress-free communication to provide them with a great hospitalized environment.

Temporary Job

A company that really cares about their people. Allows for flexible work environments as long as you communicate and complete your work in a timely manner. Many benefits including reimbursement for certain health and fitness expenses, long summer holiday weekends, and referral bonuses. Most of the people I work with are caring, dynamic, professional, and entertaining individuals.

feel glad to work

max enhanced my skills of working , hospitality. this hospital gave a chance to prove myself, i enjoyed a lot while working. my seniors were too coopreative

professional working atmostphere

Max life is providing profession working atmostphere to their employees. this hospital is giving best service to their customers. they are having experinced staff.

Good Organization to work with

- Enjoyable working environment. - Co-workers and seniors were supportive. - better career growth opportunities. - Good Job-Work life balance. - Good Job security.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Low Salary increment

Good

co-workers are co-operative and learned so many things useful for future career. company is best and working atmosphere is very nice. Management is very very co-operative and homely.

fun work place

1. a typically day at work 2. what you leamed 3.good management 4. all staff co-workers 5. the hardest part of the job 6. the most enjoyable part of the job DO NOT include any personally identifiable information such as names your company review and job title will be shown publicly on indeed i am agree all points

Pros

free lunches

Cons

longs hours

Got to know how to manage patient

I was an EWS coordinator there in MAX But don't have any thing to say but yes learnt to handle patients with patience. and how to help them

Excellent Work Environment with Peanut Salary

Orchestrating the entire operations and coordinating activities of a facility management department covering all aspects like registration, OPD & IPD billing, TPA processing etc. Maintain and contribute cordial inter and intra team relations. Authorize and supervised all billing transactions within the prerogatives (Cash & Corporate Credit Billing). Management provides excellent working and learning environment for freshers. Colleagues and Seniors support was the most enjoyable part of job. Long hours and overload work with inadequate renumeration was the hardest part of job.

Pros

Free Laundry & Uniforms

Cons

Long hours with inadequate salary

It was nice working there.. I was a Patient Care Coordinator, used to the billing of the patients.. But due to Rotational shifts, I left from there.

Pros

safe place, atmosphere was gud, very clean hospital

Cons

No fixed shift, No Sunday's off

....

supporting staff and seniors r very coorporatve i love to work more there but for the future groth would like to switch

Pros

Cons

......

Good Experience

Max healthcare is a very Reputed Organisation.In max healthcare my Profile was P.C.C.(Patient Care Coordinator).it is part of Front Office.I have learnt lots of things there.It was my first experience of my job.Co-workers were very helpful and co-operative.We have to help and Coordinate the patients over there.We have to give right information to our patient by which they get better treatment at right time.we have to fulfill the expectation of the patient from the Hospital Staff.I think it was good experience there.

Pros

30 mins

Cons

9 hrs

excellent staff

max healthcare is one of the best hospital to work with having an excellent staff.

Cons

long working hours, night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with