Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews for Patient Care Coordinator

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care
Pros
two tea breaks 15 mins
Cons
not a good salary package and increment
It was a nice experience of stress management and communication skill improvement as I had to manage and tackle every manner of patients to their normalized behavior and stress-free communication to provide them with a great hospitalized environment.
A company that really cares about their people. Allows for flexible work environments as long as you communicate and complete your work in a timely manner. Many benefits including reimbursement for certain health and fitness expenses, long summer holiday weekends, and referral bonuses. Most of the people I work with are caring, dynamic, professional, and entertaining individuals.
max enhanced my skills of working , hospitality. this hospital gave a chance to prove myself, i enjoyed a lot while working. my seniors were too coopreative
Max life is providing profession working atmostphere to their employees. this hospital is giving best service to their customers. they are having experinced staff.
- Enjoyable working environment. - Co-workers and seniors were supportive. - better career growth opportunities. - Good Job-Work life balance. - Good Job security.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Low Salary increment
co-workers are co-operative and learned so many things useful for future career. company is best and working atmosphere is very nice. Management is very very co-operative and homely.
1. a typically day at work 2. what you leamed 3.good management 4. all staff co-workers 5. the hardest part of the job 6. the most enjoyable part of the job DO NOT include any personally identifiable information such as names your company review and job title will be shown publicly on indeed i am agree all points
Pros
free lunches
Cons
longs hours
I was an EWS coordinator there in MAX But don't have any thing to say but yes learnt to handle patients with patience. and how to help them
Orchestrating the entire operations and coordinating activities of a facility management department covering all aspects like registration, OPD & IPD billing, TPA processing etc. Maintain and contribute cordial inter and intra team relations. Authorize and supervised all billing transactions within the prerogatives (Cash & Corporate Credit Billing). Management provides excellent working and learning environment for freshers. Colleagues and Seniors support was the most enjoyable part of job. Long hours and overload work with inadequate renumeration was the hardest part of job.
Pros
Free Laundry & Uniforms
Cons
Long hours with inadequate salary
It was nice working there.. I was a Patient Care Coordinator, used to the billing of the patients.. But due to Rotational shifts, I left from there.
Pros
safe place, atmosphere was gud, very clean hospital
Cons
No fixed shift, No Sunday's off
supporting staff and seniors r very coorporatve i love to work more there but for the future groth would like to switch
Pros
Cons
......
Max healthcare is a very Reputed Organisation.In max healthcare my Profile was P.C.C.(Patient Care Coordinator).it is part of Front Office.I have learnt lots of things there.It was my first experience of my job.Co-workers were very helpful and co-operative.We have to help and Coordinate the patients over there.We have to give right information to our patient by which they get better treatment at right time.we have to fulfill the expectation of the patient from the Hospital Staff.I think it was good experience there.
Pros
30 mins
Cons
9 hrs
max healthcare is one of the best hospital to work with having an excellent staff.
Cons
long working hours, night shifts
  1. Patient Care Coordinator