Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.
My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.
I have worked in this healthcare for like 1years.. In this 1 year we have been exploited by the company by giving lots of workload and paid very less. Moreover lots of baisness keeps going around and staff over there are stressed and exhausted. We are hardly given our leaves that have been prescribed for us.
Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.
It's good work there in a good environmental. staff will get the knowledge of work and how to behave with the patient's ( shalimar Bagh Max super speciality hospital )
workplace culture was supportive .policies and guidelines to follow ,pamela mam excellent nursing head a good team of seniors learning and on job opportunity
I had worked here for an Year. Fortunately I had very good experience from patients, doctors colleagues and seniors. But unfortunately witnessed many things towards nursing staffs which fuelled me to give my resignation letter. The rudeness and unethical acts from few of the senior nursing staff. Otherwise honestly I enjoyed working at max patpurjung
Cheap management staff double face's people is there. but the nursing staff us gud but senior post mamber is too horrible they cheat the staff hr department overall ok..
I did work in a brand company. First day at my job was very difficult time for me to handle the situations but I worked professionally and learnt problem solving skills .The management and staff members are also very cooperative .I enjoyed every day of my job with new learnings
This site is very helpful for the jobseekers especially for those who are doing online job search. All procedures are very simple and easy to access.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Max Healthcare?
good learning opportunity but no time so much workload..lots of file work long procedure of discharge...too much policies ...lots of distance from hospital to hostel..
Pros
learning opportunity
Cons
no time management, workload
it was good health care facilitated unit. i have worked there for 3.7 years. i have been trained there in many programs related to diabetes care and wound care and participated in NABH audits.
Pros
free training
Cons
I Had a Good Working Environment,friendly peer groups & understandable seniors in this hospital.Payment was accountable. Working hours were as per standards, occasionally prolonged.
Pros
good team work
I worked there for 4 year and 2 month. I have wonderful experience with max hospital, moreover i learnt so many things over there and we did team work over there and i also work as team leader in icu
Pros
cofee n snakes
Cons
no cons
patient centered care given. Management is interested in staff development. Staff shortage is a major problem in max health care which at times compromises patient care.
Become a good team player and tuned up my self for the next level. experienced the situation that has to be handled for the life time from my profession
Worked in ICU setting. Had great experience with the ICU team members and allied hospital members. Routine at work is a part of everyday learning, lots of stuff like handling of new instruments for patient care.
Pros
free food on double duty
I have worked as a staff nurse in max health care for 2.6yrs. I worked in medical surgical ward mainly delt with neurosurgey patients.i have learned many things in this period. The best Part of working here is the theme work and the working hours
Job flow nice. Security for the staff is nice. I hv issue only with my salary pakage. Staff support is too good. When i joined it i m fresher; it gave me too much nice experience.
Overall experience was good Worked in in-patient-department Busy shifts Co-operative team leaders and staff members Maximum work exposure Learnt alot
Pros
Celebrations on different festivals
Cons
long and busy
HR at max needs to understand the importance of experience in Medicine. It's not an IT sector where freshers can give better outcomes. Bad attrition rate is one of the major problems which is negatively impacting patient care, patient's experience and the brand name of max.
Pros
Nice working and learning environment
Cons
Less salary