Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews

good environment at max hospital every things is very good, like management, HR and front office manger and front office staff. workplace good, enjoy
Always working in organisation as like first week of job. Like accept all things and learn new thing. Work environment is good and helpful. Overall experience is excellent.
If you are good in politics, you'd be there for long. If you are good at work, you would struggle and you would move on. Has as very top town approach.
Really had a horrible experience at this hospitalExploiting the patients and the doctors. such places should be closed by the government Thriving on the income generated by doctors and forcing doctors to do malpractice.
Pros
Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.
Learning experience is good from joining to resign. It includes new learning behaviour with workplace & among members. It has good team work towards improvement.
Pros
Learning experince
Cons
Busy schedule
9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care
Pros
two tea breaks 15 mins
Cons
not a good salary package and increment
If I get another chance to work with Max hospital, definitely I would work.i got new updated criteria of government and got chance to enhance my knowledge.
Pros
Cooperative staff and management
My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.
I learn more in maxhealthcare. Teamwork Co-operation Inventery management Pt care qualititative and quantitative Assist in all procedures and pt care
Pros
It provide all facilities to the patient ans staff
Cons
No disadvantages for staff
Good organisation and a good team to work with but the work life balance is stressful and at the same time there is too much management interference and surveillance.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Stressful and underpaid
Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.
Pros
Not fix lunch time
Cons
Good but Very Stress Full Work There Only They Will Choose Race For Life No Satification . Salary Not Much Growth Very Very Stress Full I Can't Tolerate Stress Full Work
Really I feel very protective with my job .if I have chance to join I will join definitely.all staff is supporting.salary always on time good PT care.
Pros
Yes during double duties
Cons
Yes sometimes
I have worked in this healthcare for like 1years.. In this 1 year we have been exploited by the company by giving lots of workload and paid very less. Moreover lots of baisness keeps going around and staff over there are stressed and exhausted. We are hardly given our leaves that have been prescribed for us.
we learn many new things each day. although challenging but at the end of day we learn many things. medical ICU staff is very friendly and helpful. patient care is very good and team of doctors is wonderful with every specialty care available.
Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.
It was a nice experience of stress management and communication skill improvement as I had to manage and tackle every manner of patients to their normalized behavior and stress-free communication to provide them with a great hospitalized environment.
Learned a lot. Team management, Professional behavior,Punctuality, Importance of work. To help others is utmost important to live happily. All in all it is great.
working as a lab intern in max health care was very good experience that I can ever have. The staff is so cooperative that I never feel any difficulty in any work.
I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful. Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.
  1. Employee Reviews