Max Healthcare logo
Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun place to work.

Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.

It's not a company for performers

If you are good in politics, you'd be there for long. If you are good at work, you would struggle and you would move on. Has as very top town approach.

people are nice some have competitive attitude they will not let you go up

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care

Pros

two tea breaks 15 mins

Cons

not a good salary package and increment

Max super speciality hospital experienced was excellent .there was a competitive behaviour between all staff.

My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.

Excellent

Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.

Learning organization

I learn about channel and salesforce management, people management skills. Management is very supportive, Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working over there, every job have some difficult part it's up to us how we handle it and make the job enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No cons

Just like home

Dear Reviewer, My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.

Pros

Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc

Cons

Employee reimbursements

overall good experience

workplace culture was supportive .policies and guidelines to follow ,pamela mam excellent nursing head a good team of seniors learning and on job opportunity

Good Experience Over All

Had a good experience, Staff satisfaction is being taken care of and regular training sessions are being arranged for staff. Salary although not best in market but usually received on time.

Good experience

Good place to learn and apply new techniques.caring and supportive staff members. Can see variability of cases which helps to discover and implement the academic knowledge.

Jobs at Max Healthcare

See more jobs

Nice

Good place to work .nice environment and seniors Very good work culture, duties and nice learning experience,would definitely recommend Friends to join such institute.

Overall Satisfactory tenure

Overall Satisfactory tenure, excellent work culture, enough opportunities. Individual have access to present his / her views in strategic decisions for the growth the company.

Stressful work culture. No balance between professional and personal life

Work stress is more and culture is not as other corporates. 6 Days working in week. Promotions are not given on time. Management is conservative in Nature

Good Place to Work

MAx Healthcare is a Good Place of Work. Being working since last 2 Years I am Overall Happy with the Management, Culture and system. They are Good Payer if you nagotiate initially good

It was nice working with Max Healthcare

It was nice working with Max Healthcare. Culture & working environment is very good friendly environment, Need to have little focus on compensation & allowances.

Good experience

Max is indeed a good place to work. Nice management people, disciplined straight . Always helpful and allow people to explain what they want about businesses process and other

It’s great place to work and employee friendly

It’s good to work here the culture and atmosphere to work is conducive and find learning everyday and which is good for increasing the knowledge. Good to work here

Great ambience and wonderful staff

Every day is a new experience and get to learn Management is great Co workers are really help ful and also the senior staff like n.S. , M.S. , Our supervisors are really understanding

very helping peoples and very careful management

As a staff i am fully satisfied with this company. from here i learned lots of things about my carrier, my duties and responsibilities then from here i learned how to behaviour and how to care the patients and their attenders.and my co staff are very friendly and very supportive and me to also.

Unbalanced and no job security and lots of politics

No comments on this but it will destroy your work and professional life.. unnecessary pressure...and work load.... management is not so helpful and lots of politics. No appreciation and only give you unnecessary pressure...

Pros

Cons

No job security and unnecessary work load

MaxHealthcare

The trainers are not respected since they are on the rolls of a sister company Max Skill First . The are treated to be working with client creating a client dominating culture and disrespecting the trainers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with