Max Healthcare

India291 reviews

Clear

hospitalorganisationcooperativeseniorexposuresalarypatienthealthcare

Positive atmosphere

Positive atmosphere for work place good benifit for employees or family memberGood medical facilities for family members or employe leave also provide

Very unfriendly HR

Overburdened staff, very less employee ratio to work. Long work hours and poor relationships. Poor coordination, software and hardware provided are always problematic. You can only work for the Brand. Quality and culture is on poor side.

Pros

Brand value

Cons

Unpridictable work hours and schedule

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

productive and fun work place

Team is very good. Managers, Senior managers are very well behaved and supportive. They want every team member to learn something new and work independently.

Politics

There's politics in every department , seniors are very much interested in highlighting mistakes of juniors. Seniors are not professional but expect thrir juniors to be professional.

Ok place

They don't have a good senior staff who guide you and don't give a proper training for their on thing They have a very big communication gap between staff and coordination They don't have a senior who have a good knowledge

Pros

H R is very helpful

Cons

Don't have a good senior staff to manage new staff

It's not a company for performers

If you are good in politics, you'd be there for long. If you are good at work, you would struggle and you would move on. Has as very top town approach.

Productive and fun place to work.

Worked as a Registered nurse for 14 months undertaking various responsibilities and operation fulfilling and exceeding the duties of the organization.

people are nice some have competitive attitude they will not let you go up

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care

Pros

two tea breaks 15 mins

Cons

not a good salary package and increment

Max super speciality hospital experienced was excellent .there was a competitive behaviour between all staff.

My one year experieced was excellent in this hospital setting. I also learnt and gothrough so many topics and procedures related to nursing during my experienced. There was a competitive behaviour in our work . I m glad to work in this hospital promises and thanks all higher authorities for supporting my work in this period.

Excellent

Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.

Learning organization

I learn about channel and salesforce management, people management skills. Management is very supportive, Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working over there, every job have some difficult part it's up to us how we handle it and make the job enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No cons

Just like home

Dear Reviewer, My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.

Pros

Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc

Cons

Employee reimbursements

overall good experience

workplace culture was supportive .policies and guidelines to follow ,pamela mam excellent nursing head a good team of seniors learning and on job opportunity

Good Experience Over All

Had a good experience, Staff satisfaction is being taken care of and regular training sessions are being arranged for staff. Salary although not best in market but usually received on time.

Good experience

Good place to learn and apply new techniques.caring and supportive staff members. Can see variability of cases which helps to discover and implement the academic knowledge.

Nice

Good place to work .nice environment and seniors Very good work culture, duties and nice learning experience,would definitely recommend Friends to join such institute.

Overall Satisfactory tenure

Overall Satisfactory tenure, excellent work culture, enough opportunities. Individual have access to present his / her views in strategic decisions for the growth the company.

Stressful work culture. No balance between professional and personal life

Work stress is more and culture is not as other corporates. 6 Days working in week. Promotions are not given on time. Management is conservative in Nature

Good Place to Work

MAx Healthcare is a Good Place of Work. Being working since last 2 Years I am Overall Happy with the Management, Culture and system. They are Good Payer if you nagotiate initially good

It was nice working with Max Healthcare

It was nice working with Max Healthcare. Culture & working environment is very good friendly environment, Need to have little focus on compensation & allowances.

Good experience

Max is indeed a good place to work. Nice management people, disciplined straight . Always helpful and allow people to explain what they want about businesses process and other

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with

• Max Healthcare
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?