Max Healthcare logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Good and energetic company

Always working in organisation as like first week of job. Like accept all things and learn new thing. Work environment is good and helpful. Overall experience is excellent.

It's not a company for performers

If you are good in politics, you'd be there for long. If you are good at work, you would struggle and you would move on. Has as very top town approach.

Productive & towards improvement

Learning experience is good from joining to resign. It includes new learning behaviour with workplace & among members. It has good team work towards improvement.

Pros

Learning experince

Cons

Busy schedule

If I get another chance to work with Max hospital, definitely I would work.i got new updated criteria of government and got chance to enhance my knowledge.

Pros

Cooperative staff and management

Not very good

I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful. Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.

Fine

It's was a very good experience ๐Ÿ˜Š for me to work there at Maxcare hospital, senior doctors are so friendly and well expirienced and were always helpful.

Good experience

Good place to learn and apply new techniques.caring and supportive staff members. Can see variability of cases which helps to discover and implement the academic knowledge.

Best brand to work in Healthcare

A good company to work when it comes to healthcare especially. I am working in Corporate office and luckly have good management also which has been supportive.

U get a good practical knowledge regarding your field

Max healthcare is a good organization to learn about your field the management is very supportive . they give u practical knowledge about your field. .

Very Productive

The overall experience was very brief however very enriching. It was a multitasking and challenging role however empowered by the management to make your own decisions which helped in smooth functioning of my department. Good Exposure.

Jobs at Max Healthcare

See more jobs

Overall Satisfactory tenure

Overall Satisfactory tenure, excellent work culture, enough opportunities. Individual have access to present his / her views in strategic decisions for the growth the company.

Stressful work culture. No balance between professional and personal life

Work stress is more and culture is not as other corporates. 6 Days working in week. Promotions are not given on time. Management is conservative in Nature

After all its good experience with max primus shanti mukund hospital in delhi

In hospitality career I found good after all in my experience I learned lots of things how to care patients how to talk,importance of time while treating them,how to manage team,how to deal with colleague who working with us. I learned most important things is management which requires in any organization

It was nice working with Max Healthcare

It was nice working with Max Healthcare. Culture & working environment is very good friendly environment, Need to have little focus on compensation & allowances.

Over all nice place to work

Best place to learn and rise all available advancement of medicine. You will also learn how to manage workloads smartly and working under experienced clinician and management helps to gain coping skills.

Productive and interesting workplace

A very good co-operative workplace with an interesting work environment I learned how to manage time with work. Moreover, this experience gave me a chance to connect work with responsibility

No growth for new Talent or new employees

The Department have fix employees for promotions, salary hike benefits. No growth scope for new employee appointed. State discrimination at high level in account department.

Great place to work.

Max is very good. Saket hospital has lot of patients. Lots to learn. Amazing environment. Salary is very low for junior doctors. But experience is huge. And work life balance is great.

Employee friendly

Max healthcare is very employee friendly, one can explore its abilities at here. Best organisation to increase your knowledge and skills.It was nice experience at all.

Excellent work

This site is very helpful for the jobseekers especially for those who are doing online job search. All procedures are very simple and easy to access.

Unbalanced and no job security and lots of politics

No comments on this but it will destroy your work and professional life.. unnecessary pressure...and work load.... management is not so helpful and lots of politics. No appreciation and only give you unnecessary pressure...

Pros

Cons

No job security and unnecessary work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with