Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Management reviews

India291 reviews

Clear

Max lab is Good

Max labs is a good company but management is like poor quality they are not know to how manage the employees Specially in DELHI SOUTH SAKET MAX

No hearing higher managment

Long time I have work in pharmacy , but no hearing my side parcility every time in pharmacy when I working I always 100 % given my side by management no hear my talk only they like buttering people

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Very unfriendly HR

Overburdened staff, very less employee ratio to work. Long work hours and poor relationships. Poor coordination, software and hardware provided are always problematic. You can only work for the Brand. Quality and culture is on poor side.

Pros

Brand value

Cons

Unpridictable work hours and schedule

Skills development and professional growth

Its really a great platform to work over there. This organization provide us classes to learn more about new technologies and changes in care of the patients by using different methods and equipments which are essential for the best management of the patient.

Pros

Leaves like as Pcd, sick leave and casual leaves

Cons

good environment at mas hospital

good environment at max hospital every things is very good, like management, HR and front office manger and front office staff. workplace good, enjoy

people are nice some have competitive attitude they will not let you go up

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care

Pros

two tea breaks 15 mins

Cons

not a good salary package and increment

If I get another chance to work with Max hospital, definitely I would work.i got new updated criteria of government and got chance to enhance my knowledge.

Pros

Cooperative staff and management

Every thing is good in max health car.For patient care to all facilities

I learn more in maxhealthcare. Teamwork Co-operation Inventery management Pt care qualititative and quantitative Assist in all procedures and pt care

Pros

It provide all facilities to the patient ans staff

Cons

No disadvantages for staff

Review

Good organisation and a good team to work with but the work life balance is stressful and at the same time there is too much management interference and surveillance.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Stressful and underpaid

Medium environment during working

Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.

Pros

Not fix lunch time

Cons

Competitive and Leadership required workplace.

It was a nice experience of stress management and communication skill improvement as I had to manage and tackle every manner of patients to their normalized behavior and stress-free communication to provide them with a great hospitalized environment.

Productive and fun work place

Learned a lot. Team management, Professional behavior,Punctuality, Importance of work. To help others is utmost important to live happily. All in all it is great.

max shalimar bagh ,pitampura is good

max health care is good to do jib and management is also good work is very neat cleanness and tidy if i get job in max heath care i show my keen interest in the organisation

Learning organization

I learn about channel and salesforce management, people management skills. Management is very supportive, Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working over there, every job have some difficult part it's up to us how we handle it and make the job enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No cons

Best brand to work in Healthcare

A good company to work when it comes to healthcare especially. I am working in Corporate office and luckly have good management also which has been supportive.

U get a good practical knowledge regarding your field

Max healthcare is a good organization to learn about your field the management is very supportive . they give u practical knowledge about your field. .

Not good for employees

Very bad environment, manager and Hr also do bad behavior with employees as like slave, very stressed, bad manner of management and floor supervisor team.

Very Productive

The overall experience was very brief however very enriching. It was a multitasking and challenging role however empowered by the management to make your own decisions which helped in smooth functioning of my department. Good Exposure.

Stressful work culture. No balance between professional and personal life

Work stress is more and culture is not as other corporates. 6 Days working in week. Promotions are not given on time. Management is conservative in Nature

Good Place to Work

MAx Healthcare is a Good Place of Work. Being working since last 2 Years I am Overall Happy with the Management, Culture and system. They are Good Payer if you nagotiate initially good

After all its good experience with max primus shanti mukund hospital in delhi

In hospitality career I found good after all in my experience I learned lots of things how to care patients how to talk,importance of time while treating them,how to manage team,how to deal with colleague who working with us. I learned most important things is management which requires in any organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with