Max Healthcare logo

Max Healthcare Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

people are nice some have competitive attitude they will not let you go up

9 hrs shift some time extend for hour or twoSympathy, Empathy learned Management was not up to the markworkplace culture is so so some of them are very helpful some are like they do no care

Pros

two tea breaks 15 mins

Cons

not a good salary package and increment

Medium environment during working

Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.

Pros

Not fix lunch time

Cons

Good

Good but Very Stress Full Work There Only They Will Choose Race For Life No Satification . Salary Not Much Growth Very Very Stress Full I Can't Tolerate Stress Full Work

Good job 👍 supportive staff I want to join

Really I feel very protective with my job .if I have chance to join I will join definitely.all staff is supporting.salary always on time good PT care.

Pros

Yes during double duties

Cons

Yes sometimes

Excellent

working as a lab intern in max health care was very good experience that I can ever have. The staff is so cooperative that I never feel any difficulty in any work.

max shalimar bagh ,pitampura is good

max health care is good to do jib and management is also good work is very neat cleanness and tidy if i get job in max heath care i show my keen interest in the organisation

Its amazing to work with maxhealthcare

I realy like to recommend people to join max.i relocated to another place.thats why i left max.otherwise its a good place to work.happy to work with max healthcare.

Good Experience Over All

Had a good experience, Staff satisfaction is being taken care of and regular training sessions are being arranged for staff. Salary although not best in market but usually received on time.

Stressful and healthy

I liked working there with good senior one or two mentors. The quality of food is good there and the other team are also so cooperative. And sometimes u have to learn by yourself.

It was nice working with Max Healthcare

It was nice working with Max Healthcare. Culture & working environment is very good friendly environment, Need to have little focus on compensation & allowances.

Jobs at Max Healthcare

See more jobs

No growth for new Talent or new employees

The Department have fix employees for promotions, salary hike benefits. No growth scope for new employee appointed. State discrimination at high level in account department.

Great place to work.

Max is very good. Saket hospital has lot of patients. Lots to learn. Amazing environment. Salary is very low for junior doctors. But experience is huge. And work life balance is great.

Excellent hospital to learn and serve

I learned so much while working in Max Super Speciality Hospital. They use up to date technology, all the reports are electronically recorded in the computers.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

No cons

Temporary Job

A company that really cares about their people. Allows for flexible work environments as long as you communicate and complete your work in a timely manner. Many benefits including reimbursement for certain health and fitness expenses, long summer holiday weekends, and referral bonuses. Most of the people I work with are caring, dynamic, professional, and entertaining individuals.

place to learn

good learning opportunity but no time so much workload..lots of file work long procedure of discharge...too much policies ...lots of distance from hospital to hostel..

Pros

learning opportunity

Cons

no time management, workload

Productive and good workplace

Good clinical and learning experience Friendly staff Encouraging seniors Good benefits Comfortable working environment Salary is always on time HR department is helpful

Pros

Friendly working environment

great

For me working with Max healthcare was a great opportunity i have learned many things from there the working environment is superb every month every department get training to enhance knowledge and skill of employee . feedback of people about max healthcare is very good this is NABH accreditecd Hospitals chain that is one of the great achievement ,

Pros

free lunches pic and drop facility

Cons

8 hours

Great consultants to work with, but very poor HR and management.

Department of Neurology has the best doctors in the field and it was an honour to work with them. I was unhappy with a member of HR, in charge of our affairs, who always acted like as if all others are dumb and never considered giving adequate salary. Ver poor management and he didn't even bother to recruit more doctors, only until we resigned. It's just a squeeze juice policy. Not expected from a JCI hospital.

Very good place

I am trying best of my knowledge.always cooperative ,sincere,helpful for my Junior's & respect all seniors at my work place&all over our hospital staffs.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Long hour

Good workplace, friendly Environment

I m working with Max healthcare.place is good n working hour is also satisfactory. Staffs are friendly and seniors are supportive too. Thank you Max..

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Experience is nice

Job flow nice. Security for the staff is nice. I hv issue only with my salary pakage. Staff support is too good. When i joined it i m fresher; it gave me too much nice experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with