Max Healthcare logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Good and energetic company

Always working in organisation as like first week of job. Like accept all things and learn new thing. Work environment is good and helpful. Overall experience is excellent.

It's not a company for performers

If you are good in politics, you'd be there for long. If you are good at work, you would struggle and you would move on. Has as very top town approach.

Review

Good organisation and a good team to work with but the work life balance is stressful and at the same time there is too much management interference and surveillance.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Stressful and underpaid

Medium environment during working

Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.

Pros

Not fix lunch time

Not very good

I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful. Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.

Just like home

Dear Reviewer, My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.

Pros

Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc

Cons

Employee reimbursements

Best brand to work in Healthcare

A good company to work when it comes to healthcare especially. I am working in Corporate office and luckly have good management also which has been supportive.

Overall Satisfactory tenure

Overall Satisfactory tenure, excellent work culture, enough opportunities. Individual have access to present his / her views in strategic decisions for the growth the company.

Stressful work culture. No balance between professional and personal life

Work stress is more and culture is not as other corporates. 6 Days working in week. Promotions are not given on time. Management is conservative in Nature

It was nice working with Max Healthcare

It was nice working with Max Healthcare. Culture & working environment is very good friendly environment, Need to have little focus on compensation & allowances.

Jobs at Max Healthcare

See more jobs

Great place to work.

Max is very good. Saket hospital has lot of patients. Lots to learn. Amazing environment. Salary is very low for junior doctors. But experience is huge. And work life balance is great.

Productive and Excellent working environment

Max Healthcare is a very good company to work and grow with. I have learnt a lot from here from professional and personal aspect.Working environment is excellent,all are very helpful.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

There is no cons of this company

good

Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together Interesting projects A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone

excellence in healthcare

it was good health care facilitated unit. i have worked there for 3.7 years. i have been trained there in many programs related to diabetes care and wound care and participated in NABH audits.

Pros

free training

Practical Knowledge & Learning

I found that the organisation has continuous employee engagement programs for quality improvements, for education enhancements and cultural activities involvements which creates a very healthy and competitive work environment

starting of career in medical field

In Apollo Hospital,I start my career as EEG Technician from here.Its very reputed and growing organization in medical field.I was appointed in Video EEG lab here and start the Video EEG machine here.I learnt many good thing from here that's help me to grow in my field.

Good experience lot of new things to learn

Good place to work started working in 2015 having good experience, gurgaon is a small unit so there is limited opportunities to grow more over all its a good place to work and learn

Job work and life balance was too difficult

Good place to work and learn consultant are really good at their work and behavior with their colleagues and juniors. Nursing staff and other non medical group people are also good here

Pros

Happy environment

Learned to work in team

Become a good team player and tuned up my self for the next level. experienced the situation that has to be handled for the life time from my profession

good

it was great to deal with these company they give great oppurtunities for future growth. it was so help full in career progress. i was happy with this.

nice place for part time employees

spend good time there work was hard and i learned how manage the time. Culture of the workplace was very good. But job is very hard and its lovely time to spend there and learn so many things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with