Max Healthcare

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

hospitalorganisationcooperativeseniorexposuresalarypatienthealthcare

Good and energetic company

Always working in organisation as like first week of job. Like accept all things and learn new thing. Work environment is good and helpful. Overall experience is excellent.

No hearing higher managment

Long time I have work in pharmacy , but no hearing my side parcility every time in pharmacy when I working I always 100 % given my side by management no hear my talk only they like buttering people

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

It's not a company for performers

If you are good in politics, you'd be there for long. If you are good at work, you would struggle and you would move on. Has as very top town approach.

Review

Good organisation and a good team to work with but the work life balance is stressful and at the same time there is too much management interference and surveillance.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Stressful and underpaid

Medium environment during working

Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.

Pros

Not fix lunch time

Good job 👍 supportive staff I want to join

Really I feel very protective with my job .if I have chance to join I will join definitely.all staff is supporting.salary always on time good PT care.

Pros

Yes during double duties

Cons

Yes sometimes

Not very good

I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful. Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.

Just like home

Dear Reviewer, My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.

Pros

Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc

Cons

Employee reimbursements

Best brand to work in Healthcare

A good company to work when it comes to healthcare especially. I am working in Corporate office and luckly have good management also which has been supportive.

Overall Satisfactory tenure

Overall Satisfactory tenure, excellent work culture, enough opportunities. Individual have access to present his / her views in strategic decisions for the growth the company.

Stressful work culture. No balance between professional and personal life

Work stress is more and culture is not as other corporates. 6 Days working in week. Promotions are not given on time. Management is conservative in Nature

It was nice working with Max Healthcare

It was nice working with Max Healthcare. Culture & working environment is very good friendly environment, Need to have little focus on compensation & allowances.

Great place to work.

Max is very good. Saket hospital has lot of patients. Lots to learn. Amazing environment. Salary is very low for junior doctors. But experience is huge. And work life balance is great.

It’s great place to work and employee friendly

It’s good to work here the culture and atmosphere to work is conducive and find learning everyday and which is good for increasing the knowledge. Good to work here

Productive and Excellent working environment

Max Healthcare is a very good company to work and grow with. I have learnt a lot from here from professional and personal aspect.Working environment is excellent,all are very helpful.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

There is no cons of this company

good

Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together Interesting projects A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone

excellence in healthcare

it was good health care facilitated unit. i have worked there for 3.7 years. i have been trained there in many programs related to diabetes care and wound care and participated in NABH audits.

Pros

free training

Practical Knowledge & Learning

I found that the organisation has continuous employee engagement programs for quality improvements, for education enhancements and cultural activities involvements which creates a very healthy and competitive work environment

It was not an paid internship but I have learned workplace culture. Worked under a supervisor and he made learned to come on time and to balance life and work. It was a hard internship with lots of pressure, but worth the pressure.

starting of career in medical field

In Apollo Hospital,I start my career as EEG Technician from here.Its very reputed and growing organization in medical field.I was appointed in Video EEG lab here and start the Video EEG machine here.I learnt many good thing from here that's help me to grow in my field.

Good experience lot of new things to learn

Good place to work started working in 2015 having good experience, gurgaon is a small unit so there is limited opportunities to grow more over all its a good place to work and learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with

• Max Healthcare
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?