Max Healthcare logo
Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Ok place

They don't have a good senior staff who guide you and don't give a proper training for their on thing They have a very big communication gap between staff and coordination They don't have a senior who have a good knowledge

Pros

H R is very helpful

Cons

Don't have a good senior staff to manage new staff

Not very good

I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful. Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.

max shalimar bagh ,pitampura is good

max health care is good to do jib and management is also good work is very neat cleanness and tidy if i get job in max heath care i show my keen interest in the organisation

Learning organization

I learn about channel and salesforce management, people management skills. Management is very supportive, Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working over there, every job have some difficult part it's up to us how we handle it and make the job enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No cons

Its amazing to work with maxhealthcare

I realy like to recommend people to join max.i relocated to another place.thats why i left max.otherwise its a good place to work.happy to work with max healthcare.

Max super speciality hospital

It's good work there in a good environmental. staff will get the knowledge of work and how to behave with the patient's ( shalimar Bagh Max super speciality hospital )

Just like home

Dear Reviewer, My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.

Pros

Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc

Cons

Employee reimbursements

Fine

It's was a very good experience 😊 for me to work there at Maxcare hospital, senior doctors are so friendly and well expirienced and were always helpful.

overall good experience

workplace culture was supportive .policies and guidelines to follow ,pamela mam excellent nursing head a good team of seniors learning and on job opportunity

Good Experience Over All

Had a good experience, Staff satisfaction is being taken care of and regular training sessions are being arranged for staff. Salary although not best in market but usually received on time.

Jobs at Max Healthcare

See more jobs

I had worked here for an Year. Fortunately I had very good experience from patients, doctors colleagues and seniors. But unfortunately witnessed many things towards nursing staffs which fuelled me to give my resignation letter. The rudeness and unethical acts from few of the senior nursing staff. Otherwise honestly I enjoyed working at max patpurjung

Good experience

Good place to learn and apply new techniques.caring and supportive staff members. Can see variability of cases which helps to discover and implement the academic knowledge.

Stressful and healthy

I liked working there with good senior one or two mentors. The quality of food is good there and the other team are also so cooperative. And sometimes u have to learn by yourself.

Best brand to work in Healthcare

A good company to work when it comes to healthcare especially. I am working in Corporate office and luckly have good management also which has been supportive.

U get a good practical knowledge regarding your field

Max healthcare is a good organization to learn about your field the management is very supportive . they give u practical knowledge about your field. .

Not good for employees

Very bad environment, manager and Hr also do bad behavior with employees as like slave, very stressed, bad manner of management and floor supervisor team.

Nice

Good place to work .nice environment and seniors Very good work culture, duties and nice learning experience,would definitely recommend Friends to join such institute.

Very Productive

The overall experience was very brief however very enriching. It was a multitasking and challenging role however empowered by the management to make your own decisions which helped in smooth functioning of my department. Good Exposure.

Overall Satisfactory tenure

Overall Satisfactory tenure, excellent work culture, enough opportunities. Individual have access to present his / her views in strategic decisions for the growth the company.

Nice Workplace

I would love to recommend my friends and other people to work for Max Healthcare as i enjoyed my time. The Company is very much employee oriented and they take care of their employee

Stressful work culture. No balance between professional and personal life

Work stress is more and culture is not as other corporates. 6 Days working in week. Promotions are not given on time. Management is conservative in Nature

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with