Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews

India291 reviews

hospitalorganisationcooperativeseniorexposuresalarypatienthealthcare

Production , enhances knowledge and pharmacy skills

good organisation to work with under pressure that helps you to grow in pharmacy field. Interaction with patients and counselling them regarding medications is very satisfying at this job

Every thing is good in max health car.For patient care to all facilities

I learn more in maxhealthcare. Teamwork Co-operation Inventery management Pt care qualititative and quantitative Assist in all procedures and pt care

Pros

It provide all facilities to the patient ans staff

Cons

No disadvantages for staff

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Review

Good organisation and a good team to work with but the work life balance is stressful and at the same time there is too much management interference and surveillance.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Stressful and underpaid

Medium environment during working

Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.

Pros

Not fix lunch time

Cons

Good

Good but Very Stress Full Work There Only They Will Choose Race For Life No Satification . Salary Not Much Growth Very Very Stress Full I Can't Tolerate Stress Full Work

Good job πŸ‘ supportive staff I want to join

Really I feel very protective with my job .if I have chance to join I will join definitely.all staff is supporting.salary always on time good PT care.

Pros

Yes during double duties

Cons

Yes sometimes

Below average

I have worked in this healthcare for like 1years.. In this 1 year we have been exploited by the company by giving lots of workload and paid very less. Moreover lots of baisness keeps going around and staff over there are stressed and exhausted. We are hardly given our leaves that have been prescribed for us.

challenging and fast paced work

we learn many new things each day. although challenging but at the end of day we learn many things. medical ICU staff is very friendly and helpful. patient care is very good and team of doctors is wonderful with every specialty care available.

Excellent

Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.

Competitive and Leadership required workplace.

It was a nice experience of stress management and communication skill improvement as I had to manage and tackle every manner of patients to their normalized behavior and stress-free communication to provide them with a great hospitalized environment.

Productive and fun work place

Learned a lot. Team management, Professional behavior,Punctuality, Importance of work. To help others is utmost important to live happily. All in all it is great.

Excellent

working as a lab intern in max health care was very good experience that I can ever have. The staff is so cooperative that I never feel any difficulty in any work.

Not very good

I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful. Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.

max shalimar bagh ,pitampura is good

max health care is good to do jib and management is also good work is very neat cleanness and tidy if i get job in max heath care i show my keen interest in the organisation

Learning organization

I learn about channel and salesforce management, people management skills. Management is very supportive, Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working over there, every job have some difficult part it's up to us how we handle it and make the job enjoyable.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No cons

Its amazing to work with maxhealthcare

I realy like to recommend people to join max.i relocated to another place.thats why i left max.otherwise its a good place to work.happy to work with max healthcare.

Max super speciality hospital

It's good work there in a good environmental. staff will get the knowledge of work and how to behave with the patient's ( shalimar Bagh Max super speciality hospital )

Just like home

Dear Reviewer, My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.

Pros

Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc

Cons

Employee reimbursements

Fine

It's was a very good experience 😊 for me to work there at Maxcare hospital, senior doctors are so friendly and well expirienced and were always helpful.

overall good experience

workplace culture was supportive .policies and guidelines to follow ,pamela mam excellent nursing head a good team of seniors learning and on job opportunity

Good Experience Over All

Had a good experience, Staff satisfaction is being taken care of and regular training sessions are being arranged for staff. Salary although not best in market but usually received on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with