Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews

India291 reviews

Production , enhances knowledge and pharmacy skills

good organisation to work with under pressure that helps you to grow in pharmacy field. Interaction with patients and counselling them regarding medications is very satisfying at this job

No growth for new Talent or new employees

The Department have fix employees for promotions, salary hike benefits. No growth scope for new employee appointed. State discrimination at high level in account department.

Max Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great place to work.

Max is very good. Saket hospital has lot of patients. Lots to learn. Amazing environment. Salary is very low for junior doctors. But experience is huge. And work life balance is great.

It’s great place to work and employee friendly

It’s good to work here the culture and atmosphere to work is conducive and find learning everyday and which is good for increasing the knowledge. Good to work here

Great ambience and wonderful staff

Every day is a new experience and get to learn Management is great Co workers are really help ful and also the senior staff like n.S. , M.S. , Our supervisors are really understanding

Good professuon and fun work place

I did work in a brand company. First day at my job was very difficult time for me to handle the situations but I worked professionally and learnt problem solving skills .The management and staff members are also very cooperative .I enjoyed every day of my job with new learnings

Employee friendly

Max healthcare is very employee friendly, one can explore its abilities at here. Best organisation to increase your knowledge and skills.It was nice experience at all.

Doctors nurses and all hospital staff are part of life every person.

Well when I work in Max hospital I receive soo many knowledlege about patient and hospital management. I feel very proud that I done my job at Max hospital. All the staff members are very intelligent and they do their duty very nicely. And they are perform their role very seriously and they talk with patient very politely. I also done that role in Max hospital. It's very big work in my life that I done. I proud my parents because they motivate me for this work and they always motivate my for every field.

very helping peoples and very careful management

As a staff i am fully satisfied with this company. from here i learned lots of things about my carrier, my duties and responsibilities then from here i learned how to behaviour and how to care the patients and their attenders.and my co staff are very friendly and very supportive and me to also.

Excellent work

This site is very helpful for the jobseekers especially for those who are doing online job search. All procedures are very simple and easy to access.

Unbalanced and no job security and lots of politics

No comments on this but it will destroy your work and professional life.. unnecessary pressure...and work load.... management is not so helpful and lots of politics. No appreciation and only give you unnecessary pressure...

Pros

Cons

No job security and unnecessary work load

Patient co-ordinator and file work admition discharge

Patient billing and watchingh the doctor Typing a day Patient admition and discharge Ading the patient Dr. Visit on computer Tpa processing and query reply

Worst place for work

Worst place for work. No leave for 1 year. They threat their employees that they will ruin their careers. They charges highly hostel fees from employee but food quality is too bad. For outing you have to follow a long procedure. You have to ask from your hostel worden, supervisor and so many managers. Management does not know how to talk with their employees. We are employees. We are humans. We are not in jail. We are 18+.

Productive and Excellent working environment

Max Healthcare is a very good company to work and grow with. I have learnt a lot from here from professional and personal aspect.Working environment is excellent,all are very helpful.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

There is no cons of this company

Excellent

MAX Hospital is one of the best hospital which I got a chance to work with them. It is JCI accredited Hospital and they keep the standards to make sure the patient and staff are safe in the hospital.

Max Healthcare

My review is based at what I observed about 18 years ago, The company just got started but there were few glitches I observed 1. Inconsistency of owner group - being a serial entrepreneur, the promoter group create and sell business, this creates stability and security issues in most staff who are not sure about vision, compatibility of next buyer 2. Weak HR practices - stressed work environment, disregard for individual performance and lack of team spirit

Excellent hospital to learn and serve

I learned so much while working in Max Super Speciality Hospital. They use up to date technology, all the reports are electronically recorded in the computers.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

No cons

Coordinating clinical and admin work

clinical work in Intervention cardiology-Electrophysiology, also involved in various teaching programs and hospital admin committee. Keen to develop heart failure program in the region.

Pros

Established brand in healthcare

Cons

nothing

Temporary Job

A company that really cares about their people. Allows for flexible work environments as long as you communicate and complete your work in a timely manner. Many benefits including reimbursement for certain health and fitness expenses, long summer holiday weekends, and referral bonuses. Most of the people I work with are caring, dynamic, professional, and entertaining individuals.

place to learn

good learning opportunity but no time so much workload..lots of file work long procedure of discharge...too much policies ...lots of distance from hospital to hostel..

Pros

learning opportunity

Cons

no time management, workload

Very good company

Very good company for work and life balance Driving collections through filed executive for 30 day to Write off Field Investigation Handling customer service Updating hourly report for visit and collection in Indus software Special focus on Roll Back and Settlement cases. Identifying reasons of nonpayment & delayed payment if any waiver requirement so coordinate with superior and take approval for waiver. Absence of supervisor to attend team problem and resolve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with