Max Healthcare logo
Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Ok place

They don't have a good senior staff who guide you and don't give a proper training for their on thing They have a very big communication gap between staff and coordination They don't have a senior who have a good knowledge

Pros

H R is very helpful

Cons

Don't have a good senior staff to manage new staff

Under nabh

Hospital is authrized by National acradation of board of hospital. Well organized and well maintained and mainly focus on quality controls and check sd chart

Pros

Lunch

Cons

8 hours

Great consultants to work with, but very poor HR and management.

Department of Neurology has the best doctors in the field and it was an honour to work with them. I was unhappy with a member of HR, in charge of our affairs, who always acted like as if all others are dumb and never considered giving adequate salary. Ver poor management and he didn't even bother to recruit more doctors, only until we resigned. It's just a squeeze juice policy. Not expected from a JCI hospital.

Practical Knowledge & Learning

I found that the organisation has continuous employee engagement programs for quality improvements, for education enhancements and cultural activities involvements which creates a very healthy and competitive work environment

A great place to work for those who intend to learn and build a career in healthcare

Max healthcare is a leading corporate group in north india and a nice place to work. It is a process driven organisation with an inclination towards policies and protocols.

its good company to work

I worked there for 4 year and 2 month. I have wonderful experience with max hospital, moreover i learnt so many things over there and we did team work over there and i also work as team leader in icu

Pros

cofee n snakes

Cons

no cons

Goodlearning from hear

Realy very nice hospital a nd management.iam stil working max healthcare. So much of classes and training proving All staff respect everyone .and care

It was not an paid internship but I have learned workplace culture. Worked under a supervisor and he made learned to come on time and to balance life and work. It was a hard internship with lots of pressure, but worth the pressure.

Quick paced workplace

On-call tasks were given as an intern. Seniors were helpful. All departments under Biomedical field were given introduction to. Under every department, daily engineering tasks were taught. Weekly reports and presentation were taken. Proper training as a Biomedical Intern was provided. Lunch hours were fun and free coffee was an add on. Strict with permitting leaves. Along with Biomedical Engineers, doctors in the hospital also helped with the understanding of many medical technologies and received the same.

Very good place

I am trying best of my knowledge.always cooperative ,sincere,helpful for my Junior's & respect all seniors at my work place&all over our hospital staffs.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Long hour

Jobs at Max Healthcare

See more jobs

nice place

it's a good place to work. you get nice people and surrounding to work with, and they will guide you more about your future as well. do your best . Good Luck:)

fully suport and cooperative every staff

World class treatment in Max hospital .max hospital is a big brand in India . 14 branches in india super speciality facilities avialable in max hospital as(chemotherapy,dialysis,rheumatilogy cardiology,bariatric surgery open heart surgery i.v.f etc.)

Pros

provide the many facilities to employees and day by day new events, extra ordinary.

Cons

no comments

starting of career in medical field

In Apollo Hospital,I start my career as EEG Technician from here.Its very reputed and growing organization in medical field.I was appointed in Video EEG lab here and start the Video EEG machine here.I learnt many good thing from here that's help me to grow in my field.

good

patient centered care given. Management is interested in staff development. Staff shortage is a major problem in max health care which at times compromises patient care.

Good experience lot of new things to learn

Good place to work started working in 2015 having good experience, gurgaon is a small unit so there is limited opportunities to grow more over all its a good place to work and learn

Job work and life balance was too difficult

Good place to work and learn consultant are really good at their work and behavior with their colleagues and juniors. Nursing staff and other non medical group people are also good here

Pros

Happy environment

Learned to work in team

Become a good team player and tuned up my self for the next level. experienced the situation that has to be handled for the life time from my profession

its one of the best multispeciality hospital in Nothern India.

Worked in ICU setting. Had great experience with the ICU team members and allied hospital members. Routine at work is a part of everyday learning, lots of stuff like handling of new instruments for patient care.

Pros

free food on double duty

good

it was great to deal with these company they give great oppurtunities for future growth. it was so help full in career progress. i was happy with this.

Good workplace, friendly Environment

I m working with Max healthcare.place is good n working hour is also satisfactory. Staffs are friendly and seniors are supportive too. Thank you Max..

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

nice place for part time employees

spend good time there work was hard and i learned how manage the time. Culture of the workplace was very good. But job is very hard and its lovely time to spend there and learn so many things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max Healthcare with