Max India Ltd

Max India Ltd Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

workcompanylearnjobmanagementmaxindiatraining

Very Professional and Practical Approach in over all Development Culture

A very thorough and Professional Organization.A comprehensive approach towards Growth and development.Human Resource Department works very Closely in nurturing the Employees in their Growth and well being.The Directors of the Organization have a very Friendly approach towards their Employees.

Cons

Nothing very specific

Working with Max India had been a golden period of my carrier

It is almost 25 years now when I left Max India to join World Health Organization. During my stay, I learnt a lot, especially computer related programmes. The working culture was very smooth and congenial. It is professionally managed company. It diversified in various new areas in addition to bulk drugs, pharmaceuticals, electronics, telecom, insurance and healthcare. It was a wonderful experience working with Max India.

not good for future

not good for future and very very low salary.seasonal job and they have no job security.hr co ordination is very bad.when you need any documents related to your job its spent more time and requests.

Employee centric organsation

The policies and most of the decisions are taken keeping the employees interest in mind. Despite volatility everywhere, job security has been ensured to a great extend.

Pros

Friendly work culture

Cons

Low focus on Training and development

Good workplace

Max India is a very good company with an excellent top management. Very productive work environment. A fun place to work with. It is certainly a company that give you career advancement and growth.

fun workplace and productive and learning moments too

A good multi national organization I ever worked with good ethical approach to every employee, care taking by HR with good business eye in to said profession with actual benefit which government decision on HR law and policy

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no but emergency yes

Training on team building

Learnt to handle work independently, learnt negotiation skills, negotiated freight with freight forwarders and clearing agents independently.Given authority to take decision for all the export consignments.

Pros

Lunch during trainings only

Cons

No long hours

Team Building excerise

Learnt to work independently, was able to handle complete exports alone, was encouraged to participate in the decision making in regard to freight for export shipments.

Pros

No Free Lunch

Cons

No long hours working

Excellent Brand & Management

Team Max India is one of its own kind of spiritual and humane mounted leadership. work life balance is great here and HR plays a very important role in keeping the life as simple as possible. In my case, I am fortunate enough to interact with the top management & promoters directly and manage their requirements. Flexi time and job softness is also one of its key look out.

Excellent learning oppurtunity

Was instrumental in implementing the mm module in oracle from may-11 to june -13.Workplace culture is cool ,hectic and enjoyable. Seniors are supportive.

Pros

Good knowledge of oracle

Cons

Salary not as per expectation

It is very good to serve that company"Max India Ltd

Few days was very typical, but after that I learned a lot . Very good management, workplace culture is good competition, very friendly environment...

Pros

Yes free lunch

new delhi

I had a good experience from Max India as well as Punj Lloyd Engg. Limited. great job and very hard worked with them to stand myself as I was a learner in punj sons pvt. ltd. I learn t a lot from these companies. very good management there, good work place systematically and all were in disciplines always. hardest pat of the job was to re-cycle use of papers as well as control all the junior staff. yes every year had to out of station get to gather with family on company's founders/annual day

good work place

Max India Ltd. is a good company and I have learnt sufficient on various seats and company is doing very well care of employees. I have taken latest training in Oracle based People soft Payroll Module from PWC.

Functioning

Have to work on day to day problems and have to give instant permanent solutions which helps for smooth functioning of business.

Na

Good but not best, Learning place Growth rate very slow Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors Allegations of illegal activity — this is not a forum for reporting crime

Productive & Fun Workplace

MAX India Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and helps all it's employees maintain a healthy work life balance.MAX truly lives by it's motto "Business for life".

Productive and new challenged base company

Its a plastic packaging production company. I have learnt so many technical(Networking and installation of fiber cable)and things in this company.Management is really good and well managed. My co workers were really very helpful and co-operative. The hardest part of the job was to implement ERP. The most enjoyable part for the company is Management was very co-operative and helpfull.

Pros

Free and nice Lunch

Cons

Tea Break...

Enjowed working and product was well accepted at doctors level

Learn working and find good training for matured working,Companys training of Representative was excellent.Product knowledge given by organization was excellent.

Store inventory/correspondence/Office job

Full day job to complete withLearned too much as a storekeeper and office jobGood management to progress withAll Jr. and Sr Staff memberes are full co-operativeAt the time of project implementationCo has given training and implementation of ERP/ Orcale system

Not an IT company, its a Chemical Factory based company

Not an IT based company, so lot of focus is towards Production of their products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max India Ltd with