MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY Employee Reviews

Maxlifeinsurance one of the best company in india .salary no issues avery months time to time credit employees account . but all are management culture very bad. So , I hope management system change in this future.
Cons
It's growing company so but it's not long lasting job bcz of pressure , stress, n less support system so u r having sufficient capacity to handle issue by self so can move with this organization.
Max life insurance company is give you freedom of work Focus on develop good qualities leadership among all employees Supportive management , Healthy environment workplace No pressure of work if you do work, Second focus on is give your 100% input
Pros
On time salary, healthy work environment
Cons
Got fantastic working collaborate and eco friendly work of nature . Management is best , employee oriented company. It's to good to working with Max . Owsam work .
Leaving reason for salary only or company was very good there is an working in customer Advesry team. It is a sales profile and I am enjoying a lot .
We learned the different ways how to deal with customers , how to sell the product, know customer's demand and also the different products plan of the company.
It has been nice experience to work with Good companies and work culture was very Good . But need more support from managerial end .More team support needed from manager point of view in Maxlife Insurance Company
I am working lvb banca assurance. I am not satisfied my job. Because I am working banca assurance but I am selling self sourcing policies. The company not giving a promotion & increment also.
Manager telling very bad world about family members in business time If the target not complete so loss of the job Max life insurance company higher and fire
Pros
Bab
Cons
Very bad
Overall about max life is user friendly culture and seniors are more active and business oriented people's and they got easily achieve there targets and all the activities are very accurate ly .
Pros
Good behaviour
Maxlife was decent company no growth interms of any kind of finance . And the hike which they pay is very minimal . I’m looking for a job with good package and responsibilities
Best company in LI INDUSTRY, with best in class claim ratio, best in class management team, creative and forward thinking, ambitious to capture future .
Max life provide the good training and more activities and full support to employee making career. Working calture purly professional and all facelity provided.
- Process driven - Merit oriented - Does not care about his vintage people - Good Town hall of employees - Old Management was caring - Long working hours
Pros
Training
Cons
Long Hours
Great experience working with max life Insurance it is caring and good culture and staff caring and time to time learning and development of their staff and their employ
Maxlife insurance company is a big brand of insurance industry . maxlife insurance company work place culture is too good morning prayer and office relative Senior member is full support for me and my teem Thanks
The company according to its protocol and it's policy was really very interesting. The company accommodate was with every necessary insurance policy to collect people from all over the seven states of northeast, India. They help us to convinced a customer also give daily lectures regarding insurance sales and convincing customers. But today since insurance policy gives no satisfying service and create many issues the peoples mind have gone astray. The peoples of northeast usually go only for the SBI insurance policy so it was really a very tuff job going door to door convincing customers.
Pros
Nothing free from the company
Cons
10-12 long hours
One of the best company in terms of payment and employee satsifaction. Openness and transparency always maintained. Saalry was ok. Internal politics impacts as it is everywhere after a certain levels.
Pros
Trust on employees
Cons
Long working hours and internal politics
Management is very friendly, not much stress from the management. There are loads of activities conducted by the management to push the Financial advisors in achieving their goals
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Very hard to convince customers
Good company and work environment was good. Hr management was good every work was on time. People were very helpful and good life insurance products.Good intensives.
Pros
Petrol Allowance
Cons
Long hous
It was a fun work place, I have enjoyed working there with my study. I would love to recommend people to work there. It was a nice experience of corporate company.