MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY Employee Reviews

India34 reviews

Great place o work for,knowledge seekig company, great work culture , ood hr policies,good products, customer centric, good incentive schems, can build career growth.

It's productive n nice workplace

It's growing company so but it's not long lasting job bcz of pressure , stress, n less support system so u r having sufficient capacity to handle issue by self so can move with this organization.

MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Max life insurance as a good company but management culture very bad .

Maxlifeinsurance one of the best company in india .salary no issues avery months time to time credit employees account . but all are management culture very bad. So , I hope management system change in this future.

Cons

I'm learning so many things because max life insurance company is a skill oriented compny where most focus on training session and develp personality

Max life insurance company is give you freedom of work Focus on develop good qualities leadership among all employees Supportive management , Healthy environment workplace No pressure of work if you do work, Second focus on is give your 100% input

Pros

On time salary, healthy work environment

The best

Got fantastic working collaborate and eco friendly work of nature . Management is best , employee oriented company. It's to good to working with Max . Owsam work .

Good culture

Leaving reason for salary only or company was very good there is an working in customer Advesry team. It is a sales profile and I am enjoying a lot .

It was a good experience

We learned the different ways how to deal with customers , how to sell the product, know customer's demand and also the different products plan of the company.

Nice experience

It has been nice experience to work with Good companies and work culture was very Good . But need more support from managerial end .More team support needed from manager point of view in Maxlife Insurance Company

Insurance banca assurance

I am working lvb banca assurance. I am not satisfied my job. Because I am working banca assurance but I am selling self sourcing policies. The company not giving a promotion & increment also.

Not good

Manager telling very bad world about family members in business time If the target not complete so loss of the job Max life insurance company higher and fire

Pros

Bab

Cons

Very bad

It's nice company to work

Overall about max life is user friendly culture and seniors are more active and business oriented people's and they got easily achieve there targets and all the activities are very accurate ly .

Pros

Good behaviour

Overall not satisfied with career n growth

Maxlife was decent company no growth interms of any kind of finance . And the hike which they pay is very minimal . I’m looking for a job with good package and responsibilities

Good to work

Best company in LI INDUSTRY, with best in class claim ratio, best in class management team, creative and forward thinking, ambitious to capture future .

Good training and activities

Max life provide the good training and more activities and full support to employee making career. Working calture purly professional and all facelity provided.

Good learning and Development Place

- Process driven - Merit oriented - Does not care about his vintage people - Good Town hall of employees - Old Management was caring - Long working hours

Pros

Training

Cons

Long Hours

Great experience working with this company

Great experience working with max life Insurance it is caring and good culture and staff caring and time to time learning and development of their staff and their employ

Maxlife insurance company is work place culture is too good .

Maxlife insurance company is a big brand of insurance industry . maxlife insurance company work place culture is too good morning prayer and office relative Senior member is full support for me and my teem Thanks

Insurance sales and to generate customer are a tuff job.

The company according to its protocol and it's policy was really very interesting. The company accommodate was with every necessary insurance policy to collect people from all over the seven states of northeast, India. They help us to convinced a customer also give daily lectures regarding insurance sales and convincing customers. But today since insurance policy gives no satisfying service and create many issues the peoples mind have gone astray. The peoples of northeast usually go only for the SBI insurance policy so it was really a very tuff job going door to door convincing customers.

Pros

Nothing free from the company

Cons

10-12 long hours

Work with fun. Happy environment always

One of the best company in terms of payment and employee satsifaction. Openness and transparency always maintained. Saalry was ok. Internal politics impacts as it is everywhere after a certain levels.

Pros

Trust on employees

Cons

Long working hours and internal politics

Fun workplace

Management is very friendly, not much stress from the management. There are loads of activities conducted by the management to push the Financial advisors in achieving their goals

Pros

Short hours

Cons

Very hard to convince customers

Productive and good work environment

Good company and work environment was good. Hr management was good every work was on time. People were very helpful and good life insurance products.Good intensives.

Pros

Petrol Allowance

Cons

Long hous

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY with

• MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?