MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

MAX LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY Work-Life Balance reviews

Best company in LI INDUSTRY, with best in class claim ratio, best in class management team, creative and forward thinking, ambitious to capture future .
It's growing company so but it's not long lasting job bcz of pressure , stress, n less support system so u r having sufficient capacity to handle issue by self so can move with this organization.
I am working lvb banca assurance. I am not satisfied my job. Because I am working banca assurance but I am selling self sourcing policies. The company not giving a promotion & increment also.
Maxlife was decent company no growth interms of any kind of finance . And the hike which they pay is very minimal . Iā€™m looking for a job with good package and responsibilities
Max life provide the good training and more activities and full support to employee making career. Working calture purly professional and all facelity provided.
- Process driven - Merit oriented - Does not care about his vintage people - Good Town hall of employees - Old Management was caring - Long working hours
Pros
Training
Cons
Long Hours
Maxlife insurance company is a big brand of insurance industry . maxlife insurance company work place culture is too good morning prayer and office relative Senior member is full support for me and my teem Thanks
The company according to its protocol and it's policy was really very interesting. The company accommodate was with every necessary insurance policy to collect people from all over the seven states of northeast, India. They help us to convinced a customer also give daily lectures regarding insurance sales and convincing customers. But today since insurance policy gives no satisfying service and create many issues the peoples mind have gone astray. The peoples of northeast usually go only for the SBI insurance policy so it was really a very tuff job going door to door convincing customers.
Pros
Nothing free from the company
Cons
10-12 long hours
One of the best company in terms of payment and employee satsifaction. Openness and transparency always maintained. Saalry was ok. Internal politics impacts as it is everywhere after a certain levels.
Pros
Trust on employees
Cons
Long working hours and internal politics
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Cons
Small responsibilites
It's good obviously got a learning experience learn lot of things and gone up to new level of maturity to raise up more responsibility in life now I m ready for more work base challenges
Pros
Humble working environment
Cons
Much working hours
Its a good company to work with.. Its a customer Centric company. Very good culture and atmosphere. The most important part of the company is a caring company.
Pros
Parties etc
Cons
Best environment to work. There is no job insecurity. Work life balance is also good. Good place to learn as well as It is also Hr friendly insurance company.
Very good company to work with. added value to my professional career. Business school. Aggressive approach. employee friendly.
Its good experience to work with maxlife insurance company, here everyone can learn a lot with work & fun. as maxlife known for training and all which make differences.
Pros
Good working Culture
Cons
In our company this is a good work place for start your career..good management and and environment in our company