Max life insurance

Max life insurance Employee Reviews

India737 reviews

organisationmaxlifeinsurancelifetargetrecruitmentagentindia

Very nice and beautiful place to work

Its a very good place to work in the beautiful environment and i like to advise to join this company.... very good morning sir please add me in VIP group as i

Good

Company is good and learning process and management is also very goodBut work related loading is very high and duty time us very long incoming time is fixed but outgoing timing is not fixed

Pros

Learning

Cons

Long hours duty

Max life insurance insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

good

max company is too good,employee friendly,work culture good,process good but miss selling is big issue at bancasurance channel,incentive is good,login day too much pressure

Pros

all good

Cons

late night working

Ok

The company all are good but the management team is verry bad because of political issues is always going over all all things are good salary timeing good good working culture.

Competitive and best place to work

I am a beginner at Max Life Insurance and that was my first job but the work culture and process of the company was very good and one will have to compete for the best . Max Life provided many trainnings time to time which helps us to improve our working nature and business etiquettes which helps us in our business also. I love working with Max Life Insurance and due to some family reasons I left my job but now if I get an opportunity so I will definitely join Max Life Insurance.

Pros

Multiple Trainings

Cons

Competitive

As Max Life Insurance is the leader on Employee Care in India it's a Fantastic Environment to work.

I was Professional while enjoying the Job performance,they applaud in a great mode.I have been Certified for my performance lot of times, even mementos was presented for my achievements. For example I was the NOP ( Number of Policies ) Champion for the financial year 2021 . Assured Wealth Plan ( AWP ) is a Policy, which was sold to the best Premium collection by myself in my Branch ( Calicut unit 2 ). I collected memento for the same. During the Covid initial stages Max Life used to Certify myself Digitally .In short I have a collection of certificates and mementos.It was a great Work Experience with Max Life Insurance Company Ltd.

Pros

Good Employee Care

Very good company with a good management. Management always focus on employees training and improvement. Incentive structure is good. Supervisor is very supportive. Little bit pressure on login days are there. But if you have good relations with bank employees then you can do goods in bussiness

Proactively and good place to work

Good place to work and learned many things;work culture is good.most enjoyable to work,it was Bancassurance with axis bank and learned many things with help of axis employees

Great Work experience of this company..

Company culture are really good..all staff are very polite.. Boss are also good.. company training structure is very helpful for employees and advisor also..

Good

The process of joining is too leanthy HR not responding quickly to solve the problem of any employee, after the debit policy there is so many difficulty in issuance and superior team not support too.

Good experience with company good managers salary credited on time nice office good work environment helpful seniors nice colleagues very supportive team member 1 casual leave and also sick leave

Good

Great company to work with. My supervisor is always supporting. Management of the company is also very good always encourage you to do smart work. Help you to take promotion.

Overall is good

Good, I am very nice experience in best, but sometimes manager is worst for maintaining work culture in chandrapur office presently. I want to suggest to work with Max life insurance company.

It was a great experience to work with Max life insurance. They were very supportive and caring. If you want to work in insurance industry . You should give it try here .

Caring

Good and sophisticated organization I have ever seen.Seniors are caring.Peers are cooperative.Management,Human Resource Team all are helpful.Anyone can grow easily by working with Max Life Insurance Co. LTD.

Cons

Professional Player in the Insurance segment to work with.

My remarks are as a agent who works on a commission basis. Excellent Training for agency test. Welcome gift for the employees later they have kept some target achievement for the gift. Excellent quality trainers to perfect the subject knowledge ,"Insurance".Excellent Mock sessions ,software training and managers support for the initial start.Great Insurance policies, they have specially designed a policy for the Muslim community , "Interest Free Policy" . Meeting the deeds in a Macro way.True to their caption , "The most admired company".

Pros

Professional company to work with, Great Training sessions and very deep product line.

Cons

Nothing as such.

Hr policy Management not good

No job security is there. Lots of politics.Management is not goodOperational department is not good.Job culture is not good

Pros

Cons

No job security, lot of politics

Good culture

Excellent place to work also you have to learn a lot in this company but the promotions and incentives are the difficult one to earn as there are several parameters to fulfill.

Overall good but due to market competition, they also changing their well known culture

I would prefer max life only if you are working with axis bank partnership. In yes bank partnership there is a huge pressure. When yes bank sellers sale hdfc life, max leadership reacts like they have sale their kidneys to the hdfc life.

Pros

No comments

Cons

Worst experience with max life insurance

Worst working environment. Hr management is very worst . You go for any query the asking to wrote a mail to department regarding your salary Or related.

Pros

Good place to get training.

If you have similar experience then it is a good place to work.I came from banking sector. Still it welcomed me. Job is target based. Daily,weekly, monthly and yearly targets. If you can sale, if you can follow routine, process it is for you

Pros

No free Lunch. No party. Nothing.

Cons

No duty hours. Job requires daily 10 hours on field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max life insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max life insurance with

• Max life insurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?