Max life insurance

Max life insurance Employee Reviews

Productive and funplace

Very nice environment to work and higher authorities are best for new learners. Lot of scope to learn many things from here which can boost to future career.

Pros

Free time to work as per your time

Cons

Strong previous employer verification

Useless company waste of time lot of politics question throw

Useless company, lot of politics ,lot of pressure ,lot of bed languages and. Asking one policies, my suggestion is who have a natural business that's people working here

Cons

Overall good company to work

Good working Culture due to sales team Management, HR is little problematic and does not support employees in case of any support required, Incentive structure is not good in credit Life, If you leave the money & 1-2 things aside then Max life is one of the best Companies to work for.

Pros

Managemant

Cons

HR and Incentive Structure

Good place to work, if you work hard you would definitely achive your goals.Max life also is not gender biased towards their employees. It gives equal opportunity to all employees.

Pros

Freedom to share your thoughts

Balanced Job

Company is very good and work culture is also very goodWork life balance is also there In covid also company provide good services to employees and no layoffs or cutoff is there

Pros

Work culture

Frustating

Its pure Politics and hardly one can find any Career , it is a Typical Indian MNC which only befools customers and pushes the Staff and Agents to Tele Call and irritate the people

Good company working together like family and competition lot of contest is launch every month more money to earn lot of skills need to develop our job role

Nice place to work,we can learn lot of things.

Trainings are provided,webinars,skill building sessions are conducted to improve our knowledge on products.Good HR policies,benefits,salary on time,five days working.

At Max New York life insurance my role was as agent advisor, I was a free lancer.

My role was of agent advisor, was à Free lancer. Since training program which provided was great I could perform really well. My sales manager was able to find out that I was a peoples person, he backed me up initially with lot of sales pitch which help me pickup my sales skills .

Pros

I could fix appointment balance my time of work

Cons

Some time to achieve target, I had make lot of cold calls

One of the best company in India.

Max life insurance company one of the my favorite company in my life, because of the company management, company products, company claim ratio, company all member behavior, respect, etc ,all are the best so I happy to worked in this company.

Jobs at Max life insurance

See more jobs

Best place to work

It was an amazing experience to work with the organization. Very enthusiastic environment and evry single minute you get to learn something new. Great support from management.

Pros

Learning and training part

The most ethical Insurance Company

Given the perception of an insurance agent in our society, I started out in the company reluctantly. But with its high ethical standards and best of the industry practices, MLI is my employer of choice now!

Morning culture is pethetic

To start a day with negetive zoom call daily is worst expirence of my career. These guys are working like bosses not like a leader who can guide, coach and lead from the front.

Pros

Few sr. Manager and other fellow

Cons

Higher management and HR

Max new york life insurance is a very good company. But the people are unaware of importance of insurance which makes the work tougher and job very unsecured.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Insecurity of future

Employee oriented

I am working with them since 2016 and they have a relaxing culture , the organization is employee oriented never fails on the expectations of their employee.

Work culcher is very friendly

The max life insurance co Ltd is the most populeted org in life insurance sector mostly this org is helping of more benefits of customer for different difference policys....

Its a nurturing company. Collaborative

Fun to workplace, best trainings provided. Collaborative, nurturing.Background verification process is delayed. It needs to be done first like other companies.

Pros

Good workplace

Cons

Long hours, salary not satisfactory.

Didn't like thier product/service selling strategy

We were told to find client's which could be our relatives and friends or people we know Treating our friends relatives as clients was unplesantInsurance is something which people don't buy normaly

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Disliking job

Was good

Overall experience is good. Management was also good. Timely salary. Cooperative staff members. It was a great experience working with max life insurance

Targets workplace.

Max life insurance company ltd. is good company. Max life Insurance company is the 2nd largest life insurance company in India. Workplace is very good and the management of max life insurance is so good and helpful. Work Environment is good but work is target full and so much pressure.

Pros

get good incentive amount.

Cons

nothing.

that was my startup company where I learn how to manage work/job

.the management always force there employee to exceed working hours specially for the last shift with early starting, & there is lack of stitting space as well On single tables two peoples have to adjust.

Common questions about Max life insurance

Answered by current and former employees at Max life insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max life insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max life insurance with