Max life insurance
View all Max life insurance reviews

Max life insurance

Max life insurance Employee Review

Good

The process of joining is too leanthy HR not responding quickly to solve the problem of any employee, after the debit policy there is so many difficulty in issuance and superior team not support too.

Same role

Competitive and best place to work

I am a beginner at Max Life Insurance and that was my first job but the work culture and process of the company was very good and one will have to compete for the best . Max Life provided many trainnings time to time which helps us to improve our working nature and business etiquettes which helps us in our business also. I love working with Max Life Insurance and due to some family reasons I left my job but now if I get an opportunity so I will definitely join Max Life Insurance.

Pros

Multiple Trainings

Cons

Competitive
Same role

Good and bad things in Max life insurance

Work preauser is on the top and the good thing about the company is the environment is very good. And salary credit on time but the work preauser is very high

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Work preauser

I enjoyed working with Max life Insurance co. Ltd

I enjoyed a unique company spirit with Max life Insurance co Ltd,possess strong financial control and reporting skills working professionally to ensure all statutory and corporate obligations are met. I have a friendly and approachable way with customers and colleagues in Max life Insurance co Ltd and developed an excellent knowledge of financial products and how those products can benefit different types of customers.I feel sure that these skills would add value to the branch’ services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max life insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max life insurance with