Max life insurance
View all Max life insurance reviews

Max life insurance

Max life insurance Employee Review

Good

Great company to work with. My supervisor is always supporting. Management of the company is also very good always encourage you to do smart work. Help you to take promotion.

Same role

As Max Life Insurance is the leader on Employee Care in India it's a Fantastic Environment to work.

I was Professional while enjoying the Job performance,they applaud in a great mode.I have been Certified for my performance lot of times, even mementos was presented for my achievements. For example I was the NOP ( Number of Policies ) Champion for the financial year 2021 . Assured Wealth Plan ( AWP ) is a Policy, which was sold to the best Premium collection by myself in my Branch ( Calicut unit 2 ). I collected memento for the same. During the Covid initial stages Max Life used to Certify myself Digitally .In short I have a collection of certificates and mementos.It was a great Work Experience with Max Life Insurance Company Ltd.

Pros

Good Employee Care
Same role

Great Work experience of this company..

Company culture are really good..all staff are very polite.. Boss are also good.. company training structure is very helpful for employees and advisor also..
Same location

Overall good company to work

Good working Culture due to sales team Management, HR is little problematic and does not support employees in case of any support required, Incentive structure is not good in credit Life, If you leave the money & 1-2 things aside then Max life is one of the best Companies to work for.

Pros

Managemant

Cons

HR and Incentive Structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max life insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Max life insurance with