max life

max life Employee Reviews

My Review

I really enjoyed in Max life insurance company... The salary also credy in time. The place of work also very enjoyable I really like it. Thank you Max life insurance.

Good ambience working with MAX is excellent

Max life stlye is very good platform but my company is franchise holding and I have to look for my career so I have to move on otherwise I was a great time having lot s of learning with MAX culture and mission are very strong special trainings are always there to help everyone.

good

good place to work. Hardworking people. not a market leader but works towards it. excellent, intelligent leadership, pays well, not complacent, systems are outdated though.

Good company to work with

No comments on this but it is fine to work with... It is really a process oriented company. Nice platform for the freshers to develop their career with the process of the company. Overall the administration or the company take care of their family with good awards and accolades also within the time the company releases its incentives to the employee.

target achive every month

I hereby declare that the details given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.good team work and develop relationship with our banks employs and custmers .....

Pros

travel expens

productive

1 plan the day before starting. 2 product knowledge and process. 3 customer care,appointments. 4 friendly and helpful 5 nil 6 travelling and meeting customers

Good Atmoshphere to work

company is very gud,i learned a lot from company,like punctuality,manner,how to work in corporate,my co-workers are very supportive there,there is no hardest part of the job for me,and most enjoyable part of the job when i worked in lucknow

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

8hours

awesome

every thing was awesome. And I have spent a long duration with the organization. then I have decided to shift some where in overseas so I came here in Dubai..

Productive & Hard working

Recruitment & development, Prospecting, Meeting people, inviting to get associated with, coaching and supporting to appear and clear exams, Training on products and selling skills, demonstrating field work.

My frist job Experience

My frist job experience is very good when i enter in max office i meet to all staff taken blessing to him for started my new work i have lot of responsibility maintain the my team and manage our target which is given by my respected boss in frist month i could not sit in office and done 12 policy. my boss is very happy and my stated is excilent then my work progress is going good.all staff member support me and my job started here.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at max life?

Output driven

Half day spent in meetings and conference callsLess time for core job responsibilitiesToo many strategy changesCommunication gap in the managementHardest part of the job is frequent travelling

Pros

values and culture

Cons

strategies, communication, it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at max life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2