MAXVAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD

MAXVAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD Employee Reviews

Good company where you can your time if needed, you can have flexibility with time and can have 24 leaves along with SAT and SUN. People here are very helpful except from your own team who are competing for promotion.šŸ¤Ŗ
Pros
Free coffee/tea for all day, indoor games
Cons
Short breaks, Unnecessary shouting by TL
Not good for long term working,good place of work for bigginer/ fresher.No salary hikes as promised at the interview time.Not suitable for more experienced Employee (as compared to salary to other companies)
Pros
flexible timings
Cons
long hours, less appraisal, No Incentives at all, rulles are different for all the departments
It usually comes in quite comfort zone. But the salary growth takes time. But the bonus is quite handsome and its quarterly so its quite good and makes you earn sufficient. overall a good place.
My first company to work in a civil field so I get more knowlege about what types of work is required in industries and work procedures and also enhanced my technical skills in this company.
For a fresher its a good place to start with , management is so supporting . Only problem is long working hours and not much salary for that hard work
We gets lots of freedom and the coworkers are very friendly to cooperate with.Also the HOD and Teamleads are so friendly.I guess the work pressure so much less when compared to other companies.
Pros
Freedom and Experience
Cons
Less Salary
I am fed up with the politics. It's unbearable. I understand that every company has politics but this is way different. HR department is like super secret FBI agency. colleagues are fun and nice to work with. But in case of pay scale, they are like typical corporate. I mean the management needs to be more friendly and active. I mean they are cool but not in employee favour.
Pros
Canteen, coffe, sports, casual dress, entertainment
Cons
politics, high corporate, salary
Great atmosphere well managed friendly and competitive working environment overall great experience . Different departments but firm is supportive building and creating jobs Moto of the firm
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Not so
Maxval group was like a family which taught me a lot during the starting days of my career. Seniors in the group were very helpful and helped me hone my skills.
A typical day at work would be fun but at the same time there would be responsibilities to handle. I learned that no matter how good you are in your work, you still can't survive their for long. You just have to be nice to the management, otherwise things just don't work there. The workplace culture is nice and the company throws lavish parties and there's no problem with the fun element.
Pros
Subsidised lunch and free home drop for people in night shifts
Cons
Long hours of work
Working in this organization was like learning new things with friendly environment. Various new concepts, new ideas, new thoughts made our mind more sharp and confident. Enjoyed working with such a huge team and also handling them.
Pros
Incentives, Bonus, Free Snacks, Family Parties
Cons
Long working hours
Good seniors,Nice environment to work for freshers especially. workin on wireless products for home automation.worked on rs 485,hope which is wireless device.
Nice place to work and learn.Teammates are very supportive and friendly.Supportive managers.Place to grow and learn a lot.Lots of extra curricular activities organised which helps to build friendly relationship with coworkers .
I Learned to use marketing automation software, gogle adwords google analytics, good management, team is very effective and fun loving
Maxval is the organization where you get opportunity to make a strong Contribution to organizational goals through continued development of professional skills.
Pros
Gifts
Cons
Long Hours
- Day starts with a team meet. - Followed by interaction with the client. - Working as a team towards the completion of project. - All projects were well guided by team leader, who was at disposal at all times. - Management took care of staff incase the projects were running late into the night. - The most enjoyable part was the working atmosphere.
I learned a lot from my co- workers and seniors because of the better atmosphere i get from there,
Pros
Free Lunches