Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics
Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics Employee Review

July 6, 2020
I liked this job very much because the culture here is very good, all the festival are celebrated with the whole staff. At the end of the month there is a lot of extra work due to which the pressure is felt. Most enjoy events and events are done at a party where there is a lot of fun.
July 9, 2020
Chief Officer - Operation and Administration (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
A good brand to work with. Lots of scope to develop with this growing industry. Your communication will be developed. You can work with a team nicely. Your experience will worth for career enhancement.
Pros
Lot of scope to develop with this growing industry.
Cons
Salary and facilities limited.
March 4, 2020
Centre Manager (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Maac good for student career in hollywood or bollywood industry . Workplace culture are good. The most enjoyable part to work here was there culture or industry exposure.
October 1, 2019
Production Faculty (Former Employee) - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
The company was good. All the team members and the seniors works together with the team spirit. The environment of the company was so cool. All the team members were so creative and full of innovative ideas.
  1. I got to learn a lot in this job. All staff is very good and supported. I liked thad job very much.