Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics
View all Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics reviews

Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics

Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics Employee Review

Productive but not friendly to staffs

Students are happy with my teaching and they want me to continue with them so I am working.

Pros

Nothings

Cons

No salary hike, No facility for staffs.

Same location

Enthusiastic work culture

The company provides great growth opportunity and challenge's employee at multiple levels to takes out the unhidden skills in the employee'. Organize a lot of events to allow employees' and hierarchy to connect with each other without any stress. I realized the potential of such events in connecting all employees with one another. It also helps the company to change the negative minds into positive.
Same location

Overall working environment was good. Being center manager, my job is to ensure smooth operation of the center. Daily task scheduling, tracking batches status, removing backlogs (if any) by making special arrangements, managing training for staff technical up gradation, managing relations with clients are few to mention.

Pros

Healthy working environment

Cons

Long working hours

Okay

A good brand to work with. Lots of scope to develop with this growing industry. Your communication will be developed. You can work with a team nicely. Your experience will worth for career enhancement.

Pros

Lot of scope to develop with this growing industry.

Cons

Salary and facilities limited.