Maya Digital Studios

Maya Digital Studios Employee Reviews

The mangment is not good for any one. Location is not good and comfortable. The main thing meagment good for only girls... Salary so less and no week holidays. Sunday also working..
a nice work environment ,peoples are good at there wotk , work culture is also great . no over burden of work management also good . i have learned so many things .....
The comapny is ok . But job timmings are quiet not good .Managament group is co - operative .as per my review the job experience was not good enough because of there changing shift timmings.
Better to don't join in maya,even sundays also working, no holidays,worst management and supervisor,waste of time in maya,no job security,day and night stretches,there is no coordination between HR and management
I Loved Animating In Maya. I Woked In Projects Like Motu Patlu,Shiva Rudra,And Chingum.The Management And Workplace Was Good.It Was A Good Experience.
Bad Management, Zero work ethics, salary packages are good if you are a fresher, coming to the management , it is very bad , some people are good but few will abuse you , so be prepared , HR management does not care about what are you going through mentally as an artist. Sometimes you will have to work on Sundays as well.
Pros
Average Salary Packages
Cons
Long Hours of Bad quality work with some verbal abuse.
Maya Digital is an ok studio for ok to average artist not for professional artist or those who want to grow, there is no pipeline and no people who can understand it.
This company pays salary every 2 months instead of per month salary. If you leave you'll not get your last month pay. No work quality, they prepare quantity productions.
Cons
Started working in Maya Digital Studios from June 2017. It is one of the largest studio doing CGI works in India. It is a whole new experience for me to work on CGI here, unlike the earlier work that I did which was live action editing. We work on an 8 hour shift with flexible timing. The employees here are quite helpful and it is great working with a team. The management here is very organised and work like any multinational company. The HR made everything clear to us about the rules and policies of the company on the 1st day of the job itself. The team and people around make you feel comfortable and are helpful so you don't find anything hard. Yes, as a new person in the company and working on CGI projects, there are challenges but it is fun to do them and I enjoy doing what I am presently doing at Maya Digital Studios.
Pros
Multiple projects, great learning, casual dress code, flexible work hours, good number of privilage leaves, friendly colleagues, etc
Cons
No healthcare policy, no perks, slow growth, low incentives, etc
I was handling generalist role of HR.i was the part of recruitment,joining formality, employee engagement activities,payroll, exit formality. working with this industry was overall got big explorer in my careers and life. Work culture was very good & friendly ad got opportunity to meet many creative people was very enjoyable too.
Pros
Free convenance
Cons
Sometimes need to work 7days in a week
No one is bothered for new employees whether he/ she needs some assistance in work or not. Pressure is made on you no matter you are less experienced or you are in growing stage of your career. Hence, pipeline and management is not up to par.
Pros
Innovative Premises
Cons
Salary Delay Issue
Good fun working environment. I learned so much thing in maya speacially working speed and time management. The hardest part of job is tackle unbeatable deadline.
Pros
Break time
Cons
I had to pay 60000 Rs to join. They said it was for the 6 month of a training program they called MIST and that if i was successful I would get a salary of 20000 after 6 months. they lied they did not train, fortunately I was already skilled in 3D after being the only one chosen from this MIST program they only offered my 6000 Rs all the permanent employees didn't get paid on time, some didn't get paid for months the office was in bad shape - insects and roaches, no ac sometimes, power cuts (we lost our work) the modelling HOD was unqualified and rude bad management the people were good, friendly
Cons
no pay on time
From a junior animator to animation lead in a span of 5 years time. Learned alot of things, even the politics in a studio environment. It was a nice learning experience.
This was my first job. It was fun great people good work experience. my 3D skills were polished in this company. work is managed properly thru pipelines
Working as an Executive Assistant to the Director was a challenging experience. Good mentors with great understanding level. Research work was the best part of my job
Pros
Good mentors
Cons
Dis-organized HR
It,s very good as a team. But management doesn't care employes.they just look for there benefits.if management treat there employies well then it would be one of the top company in india
Pros
nothing service provided by company
Cons
very hectic job timing
i learned a lot of things there.now i have completed my duration of dresher so i need a job for a long time n need increment.
Pros
free launches
Cons
it was good to work learn how to work on live project management i responsible workers are very good