Maya Digital Studios

Maya Digital Studios Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
2.4Pay & Benefits

The mangment is not good for any one. Location is not good and comfortable. The main thing meagment good for only girls... Salary so less and no week holidays. Sunday also working..

Job profile

The comapny is ok . But job timmings are quiet not good .Managament group is co - operative .as per my review the job experience was not good enough because of there changing shift timmings.

People who love quantity and not quality should apply there.

Bad Management, Zero work ethics, salary packages are good if you are a fresher, coming to the management , it is very bad , some people are good but few will abuse you , so be prepared , HR management does not care about what are you going through mentally as an artist. Sometimes you will have to work on Sundays as well.

Pros

Average Salary Packages

Cons

Long Hours of Bad quality work with some verbal abuse.

Management staffs has a very low creative thinking

This company pays salary every 2 months instead of per month salary. If you leave you'll not get your last month pay. No work quality, they prepare quantity productions.

Unprofessional Work Culture

No one is bothered for new employees whether he/ she needs some assistance in work or not. Pressure is made on you no matter you are less experienced or you are in growing stage of your career. Hence, pipeline and management is not up to par.

Pros

Innovative Premises

Cons

Salary Delay Issue

Fun workplace

Good fun working environment. I learned so much thing in maya speacially working speed and time management. The hardest part of job is tackle unbeatable deadline.

Pros

Break time

this company lies

I had to pay 60000 Rs to join. They said it was for the 6 month of a training program they called MIST and that if i was successful I would get a salary of 20000 after 6 months. they lied they did not train, fortunately I was already skilled in 3D after being the only one chosen from this MIST program they only offered my 6000 Rs all the permanent employees didn't get paid on time, some didn't get paid for months the office was in bad shape - insects and roaches, no ac sometimes, power cuts (we lost our work) the modelling HOD was unqualified and rude bad management the people were good, friendly

Cons

no pay on time

verry good working envoirment

It,s very good as a team. But management doesn't care employes.they just look for there benefits.if management treat there employies well then it would be one of the top company in india

Pros

nothing service provided by company

Cons

very hectic job timing

i enjoyed my work.

i learned a lot of things there.now i have completed my duration of dresher so i need a job for a long time n need increment.

Pros

free launches

Great

it was good to work learn how to work on live project management i responsible workers are very good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maya Digital Studios. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8