McDonald's

India794 reviews

Found 794 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,15,642 reviews
mcdonaldsmealmcdmacdonaldfreecrewmacdonalds

experience to improve skills

A amazing derecognize, facilitate company team work. It was great experience at McDonald's, I've learned lots of things from this job. The company gives greatest hospitality to costumers.

Pros

Free lunch+one hour rest, team work

Cons

I've not seen yet.

Worth working with like minded people, on time salary work life balance and also a happy mean for every employee working there good incentive and lot of fun

It was nice to work for fresher they can improve themselve and gain the knowledge and the experience as well.

It was nice place with nice staff. The working environment was good, there was a rotational shift which was conducted by shift manager, we can't preffred any shift.

Productive and making custumer feel at home all

I was so happy to work communications with custumers and make them to feel at home all the time .i know my custumers the miss me ,i was like my first home i loved working wit people smilling.

Pros

I was training new crew whn im on free time

Cons

To make them to feel at home all new crew main in tht restaurant

A very nice McDonald's. You know what you are going to get with the food.it May not be great food but it is cheap.it can be noisy and busy at times .

Awesome experience in a MacDonald's. I have done my all targets & achievements every time. McDonald's is a best part of my life. Great place for work.

Pros

Free lunch, adjustable shift timings

Cons

Long hours, can be too tiring, needs a lot of patience

Excellent training

Awesome experience in a McDonald's. I done my all targets & achievements every times. McDonald's is a best part of my life. Learned a lot from McDonald's.

Pros

Free food & beverage

Nixe

Great place to work. Was a trainee there. Good environment with friendly managers ane colleagues. Evenings are the busiest. You will enjoy your internship

Productive,Competitive,Fun

Great Mentors,Effective training sessions,Learning and Development team is very much supportive.Here company will invest in the person to help them grow,they give proper time for training and development.

Pros

free lunch, adjustable shift timings

Cons

Growth is slow

Never

my position team member McDonald's restaurants 1 year experience McDonald's restaurants and food servicehard working on shift never in life good job McDonald's restaurants

Okay

It was okay to work there. Some of the managers were caring whereas others were very strict and not reasonable. Need more staff not keeping the staff minimal

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?

Nice

McDonald's is a nice place to work .And it will be better with great team members. We can learn new things from this company.Apart from salary and few ethics,. I really enjoyed working here.

Good Place to start career but thats all

Once you have completed initial training, move on and get another job at some other company. Here you will get very slow growth opportunities and lots of politics. HR doesn't get bothered about employees issues. If you have some disagreement about your pay then that will not get solved and only option you are left with is Finding another Job. So move on Timely.

Pros

Good Training opportunity

Cons

Rotational shifts. After Some years you will develope some health issues due to that

Working in mcdonalds is fun and knowledgeable

Companies are really complying there responsibilities to there workers that give free house free foods and free transport from villa to store vis versa benefits insurance is there also only salary needs more higher thats all thank you.

Pros

Free foods and villas

Cons

Open overtime to those willing to

This is so good food and good job opportunities

Good jobPersonal good skill and manners Personal development Positive thinking Respect any other personSmart workGood team workTime to time gaming

Job with enjoyed life style Job

McDonald's restaurants work with enjoyed and appreciated Job & all team members as a friendly as per family members,Very nice environment and Company is honestI am working in long time ☺️

Productive workplace

McDonald's taught me important lessons on how to maximize my productivity and time by multi-tasking, as well as working as a team with other hard-working individuals.

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Stressful

Delhi

McDonald's is a very nice and beautiful place where people like to have fun and eat new and innovative ways of food with their family and take away a lot of love, thanks mcdonalds

No personal life balance !!

McDonald's was my first job, you will get to learn many systems from their but the only con is that you will not have any work life balance, shifts are rotational, every day you will get new timings to report to your store.

Pros

5 working days.

Good environment

If you would like to work for a business that appreciates the unique capabilities and perspectives of each employee, and which values the safety and well-being of its people, please consider joining the McConnell Dowell Group.

Pros

fun working

Great place to learn

The best place where you can learn a lot related to your job which will also help in your future roles and responsibilities.

Pros

Free meals, 2 weekly rest, work life balance

Cons

Incentive plan not available

Team work is a must

Flexible working schedule, good and friendly environment. It is also good for part time job basically for students who wants to earn money for your some expenses.

Pros

Government benefits(sss, pag ibig, philhealth), free lunch, flexible working schedule

Cons

Long hrs, can be too tiring, needs a lot of patience

Based on 2,15,642 reviews