McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Found 765 reviews matching the searchSee all 202,732 reviews

Well organized job

It is nice place to work specially for a fresher. Here you will learn how to manage a restaurant properly. You will learn how to make burgers, handle the cashier and many things.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No overtime pay

Fun workplace

I was working as a shift manager and It was a very hard work because i was doing both the work of assistant manager & shift manager and after no matter how hard i was working but then also McDonald's haven't realised it and then also they removed me from there company because of a single mistake so

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours have to work

Good place & very good food 🥝

I like to work here everyone works in teamwork Every day we get to learn something new, the company thinks about us, gives promotion, gives education .

Pros

Free lunchs

Perfect place to work,

We can start our restaurant career in McDonald's, really comfortable and joyful place to learn and earn. I'll always review you guys to work there for QSR learning.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

8hrs

The best place to work in McDonald's

A very good place to work in mcdonalds. The staff and management are very good and they r very supporting me to go through my works. I was feel they are like my family

Good

It provides me really great experience. If I get chance to be there, I would really not miss that chance. People love to have Macdonald's food. Everything prepared there is properly hygienic.

Amazing workplace

I worked 2years in McDonald's there is amazing process of making food or hussle service with food safety i never forget my experience in McDonald's Thanks to MCDONALD'S Good going keep it up

Life changing

Great working experience and wonderful job .that tells how to lead life and it's helps how we contact with customers.how we become people's manager. How maintain qulity of food

Its working at mcdonalds

Good starter job,gave me the understanding of how hard the vast majority of people work for the pittance they receive. Definately learned to NOT be a jerk to the person making your food. Saw some serious health code violations,but overall a good learning experience

Pros

Gave me motovation to get educated so i could get the heck out of there.

Cons

Working there. The, promise, of, advancement/, opportunities. dangled, by. mgment.just, out of, reach.

McDonald experience

It was an superb experience worked in McDonald. Great staff it's was n overl all good time send wid them. My senior r so helpful over there they r so hard-working .

Productive, fun and achievement for life growth

Great place for fun and achievements.Good for personal development and practice for hygienic work place. You will get more knowledge about customers satisfaction and hospitality. Also good friendly working place. Job is tough but lots of things to get learn.

Building my management career with Mcdonalds

Was a really awesome experoence workinh here. I started my career as a part timer and soon limbed up the ladder to an Assistant manager. This was an awesome journey of learning, training and development. Here i learned about some basic core values which iam sure most of have not learned either in schools.Choosing my part time job at the time just with an intention to make out some pocket money was the best decisions i have ever made. This organisation has help me to stand out where iam currently and has shaped my life. If you hold atleast some communication skills and willing to go up the next level, this will surely be a catalyst for your growth. Not forgetting the senoirs and management support who have bought me here from the bottom and a warm hearted thanks for the leaders who have been a mentor for my successful journey here. Would recommend this organisation for everyone from college working guys to the degree holders who with a little will and effort can make them stand out from the rest.

Pros

Great flexibility, always on management support, great work culture

Cons

Management personal life gets a bit tough to manage....

Good company for beginners.

Good place to work and learn the management system.Your learning will take you where you want to see your self in future.So keep your ears open at learning stage and observe the things in your beginner level

Pros

Two week offs, Job security, free meal, Pf, Gratuity, World class training

Cons

Sometime Management not good, negative environment, night shift mostly, no commission

I learn about basic skills regarding cooking.

I get too good experience while working as a crew member in McDonald's. I learn alot about food and it's presentation. Inspite of it, i learn to work in a group.

Pros

Drinks

It was nice

I really enjoy and learn with MacDonald and cinepolis during my work experience. And always help with other and supporting the team. Growing with team. Train the team learn by team lots of thing which will help me in future. If I will get a chance to join again with the company. For build the career and meet again all the team. I start this job by a team member then learn the knowledge by company then I promoted the relationship excutive. That was nice work I enjoy with customer and their kids I had to organize birthday party and spend time with them.

Productive n fun workplace

Environment was very nice. Colleagues were cooperative, mgmt was really supportive, packages was not as expected, but OK. Felt melted to work in this company. If I get opportunity definitely I'll rejoin here.

Productive and fun work place

That was an good place to achieve your goal or dream where you want to reach. And QUALITY, SERVICE AND CLEANLINESS you can't take it more to avoid at this place.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Fun work place and many more thing to learn

Hotel management fresher can join McDonald's as mcdonalds has good opportunity to grow them fast to next positions. New people can learn meny things from McDonald's and customers care .

Pros

Free meal and other expanse allowance

Cons

Long working hours

Work pressure is heigh according to salary

McDonald's is frustration feild .senior is torcher to junior. For example- one work depends on 4 employees but company order allow 2 member because working hr is not heigh so all preser given to all manager it's very weak point in McDonald's.

Pros

Proper employees is not available regularly under observation

Cons

Don't wrking gr proper given to employees

McDonald's is good company

My my performance is best in McDonalds and all team is very good and is McDonald's opposite very very good I comfortable in McDonald's working McDonald's is best company is four lines in our world then charities INS ise hospitals dance and children's services very good very nice work all done

Cons

It's good place for work but manager are not good. They have no respect for employees. But I enjoyed my job with my interpersonal skill .

This is good place for work , but manager doesn't give respect our employees. They focus on rumours. In Navi Mumbai all manager are same like behaviour. They don't give promotion immediately. But we have our skill we can do work here . But mostly for girls this place is not better . In management is okkk but in MacDonald store not good. And I also faced this problem.

51,854