McDonald's

Found 782 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,09,802 reviews

McDonald's insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive workplace

McDonald's taught me important lessons on how to maximize my productivity and time by multi-tasking, as well as working as a team with other hard-working individuals.

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Stressful

This is so good food and good job opportunities

Good jobPersonal good skill and manners Personal development Positive thinking Respect any other personSmart workGood team workTime to time gaming

Job with enjoyed life style Job

McDonald's restaurants work with enjoyed and appreciated Job & all team members as a friendly as per family members,Very nice environment and Company is honestI am working in long time ☺️

Delhi

McDonald's is a very nice and beautiful place where people like to have fun and eat new and innovative ways of food with their family and take away a lot of love, thanks mcdonalds

Fast paced, good environment for teens. Managers are a bit power greedy and long hours

long shifts and can be hard when it's busy. managers have favourites. good for teens as your all same age and the free breaks are a pro. managers can be very power greedy and can single out

Pros

free breaks

Cons

managers bad attitude, fast paced, long shifts, no social life

No personal life balance !!

McDonald's was my first job, you will get to learn many systems from their but the only con is that you will not have any work life balance, shifts are rotational, every day you will get new timings to report to your store.

Pros

5 working days.

Good environment

If you would like to work for a business that appreciates the unique capabilities and perspectives of each employee, and which values the safety and well-being of its people, please consider joining the McConnell Dowell Group.

Pros

fun working

Great place to learn

The best place where you can learn a lot related to your job which will also help in your future roles and responsibilities.

Pros

Free meals, 2 weekly rest, work life balance

Cons

Incentive plan not available

Team work is a must

Flexible working schedule, good and friendly environment. It is also good for part time job basically for students who wants to earn money for your some expenses.

Pros

Government benefits(sss, pag ibig, philhealth), free lunch, flexible working schedule

Cons

Long hrs, can be too tiring, needs a lot of patience

Good to learn

Good for leaning..will face challenges, friendly people, nice place to work but work life balance is an issue. People are friendly..store training will be there..one wi get to learn... learning opportunity is there..

Pros

Free food at store

Cons

Good company and work culture overall no other company beat McDonald's for good work culture

Great learning and training, open door policy and work culture is amazing as MNC the environment is good and help to people grow. Traning is awesome

Pros

Meals and 2 weekly off

Cons

Work load is high

Productive and fun work place

Good work cultureGood manager'sProper working hoursGood working. EnvironmentalCelebrate every festival with staff Good salary Respect of girls Staff

Pros

Free meal

Cons

McDonalds was a great start to my career!

With team members doing the most on the drive through, I learned how to communicate within a team and how to interact with real customers on the job. The job was as fulfilling as a Big Mac at three in the morning.I miss my job.

The good thing there all crew members are working like team

McDonald's is the largest quick food chain in the world . There is a good opportunity to grow up yourself . They provide 1 tymeal also. If I get chance I would like to join again the MacDonald

Pros

Meals half hour break

Cons

8 hours working tym

Well organized job

It is nice place to work specially for a fresher. Here you will learn how to manage a restaurant properly. You will learn how to make burgers, handle the cashier and many things.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No overtime pay

Fun workplace

I was working as a shift manager and It was a very hard work because i was doing both the work of assistant manager & shift manager and after no matter how hard i was working but then also McDonald's haven't realised it and then also they removed me from there company because of a single mistake so

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours have to work

Good place & very good food 🥝

I like to work here everyone works in teamwork Every day we get to learn something new, the company thinks about us, gives promotion, gives education .

Pros

Free lunchs

Perfect place to work,

We can start our restaurant career in McDonald's, really comfortable and joyful place to learn and earn. I'll always review you guys to work there for QSR learning.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

8hrs

The best place to work in McDonald's

A very good place to work in mcdonalds. The staff and management are very good and they r very supporting me to go through my works. I was feel they are like my family

Good

It provides me really great experience. If I get chance to be there, I would really not miss that chance. People love to have Macdonald's food. Everything prepared there is properly hygienic.

Amazing workplace

I worked 2years in McDonald's there is amazing process of making food or hussle service with food safety i never forget my experience in McDonald's Thanks to MCDONALD'S Good going keep it up

Based on 2,09,802 reviews