McGraw Hill

McGraw Hill Employee Reviews

India27 reviews

companyworkmanagementenjoyworkinglearningemployeejob

Good place to work.

A good place to work.management is really supportive & open for trainings.They generally give hike in double digit and variable amount is 100% paid.

Pros

Salary & work culture

Cons

EST time zones need to work

May 16, 2022
​​​At McGraw Hill, we welcome feedback because it helps us learn and grow. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed the work culture. Thank you for being a member of our team, and best of luck in your future endeavors!

An excellent company which takes care of its people.

A good company to work. Recommend to people who are looking for company with good work culture and employee friendly atmosphere yet with a focus on organizational growth.

October 8, 2021
​​​At McGraw Hill, we welcome feedback because it helps us learn and grow. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for being a member of our team, and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Productive and enjoyable

Working with McGraw hill was great experience. Learning new things, how to complete your challenges. Managers were so supportive and helpful. Learned how to manage work pressure. My experience was beyond the words.

Pros

Monthly Dinner with team and manager

June 3, 2021
We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at McGraw Hill. Thank you for being a member of our team, and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Excellent management

Enjoyed my tenure here and would definitely like to work again sometime in future in this organisation. Lunch is provided and Sodexo digital coupons were provided in lockdown.Health benefits for self and parents.As it is MNC so you have a good number of holidays.

Pros

Employee benefits, humane management

Cons

Old style

April 2, 2021
At McGraw Hill, we welcome feedback because it helps us learn and grow. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience! If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at talentacquisition@mheducation.com. ​

Excellent place to work

Very nice company. Colleagues are very good and mature. No unnecessary pressure. Excellent benifits. Employees are treated with respect. You will enjoy working at MHE. Well known and respected brand. On time salary.

Pros

No unnecessary pressure.

Cons

Nothing as such

April 2, 2021
We welcome feedback because it helps us learn and grow. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for being a member of our team, and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Good place to learn the basic tenets of academic publishing

McGraw-Hill has been at the fore front of higher education publishing for decades and have provided access to high quality content to students across the disciplines. The reason behind this is the thorough process that they put in place to ensure high quality. Lot of experienced people working here for decades together offered me a steep learning curve. Helped shaped me as an editor.

December 19, 2019
At McGraw-Hill, we value feedback because it helps us learn and grow. We are happy to hear you were able to learn a lot and grow as an editor. Thanks for being a member of our team and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Focused and perfect to have a work life balance

McGraw-Hill is really a wonderful company to work for. The name is well respected in the industry. The senior management team is very approachable and helpful. The company does care for its employees.

December 17, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you have had such a positive experience working with us. If you have any further feedback to share, please reach out to us at talentacquisition@mheducation.com. Thanks!

Healthy Environment

Friendly environment with supporting co-colleagues. I worked for 20+ years and enjoyed being part of the organization. While working at different profiles I learned and enhanced my skills. Faced lot of different challenges working on different profiles and got appreciation from my respective Managers.

Pros

Employee friendly environment

Good Company to work with

It has good work environment & follows code of business ethics. It gives full opportunity to explore your potential. Give full freedom to work. Provide training & development to enhance your skills

Pros

Subsidize lunch, Flexi work hours

Good Learning

You will learning how to handle the presssure in the organisation. Instead of who to learn and grow professionally, Boss was good to whom I was reporting

Pros

Lunch Coupons and timely reimbursement

Cons

Only excel sheets they want every week, inspite of having all in the information in the SFDC

Good Place to work

It was a good place to work. Co workers were great to work with. worked on major accounts daily, reconciliations, calls to customer. Enjoyed working with the customers and solving there problems.

Former glory not in perpetual decline

After the PE acquisition things have slid downward fast. Now struggling with debt, confused strategy and talent drain. The path chosen for digital was too US specific with no proven revenue pool and imposition of the models in international - which doesn't work.

Work Life balance

Work Life balance is very good here. Very good environment to grow technically and as a person. Very supportive management. managers will always help you to grow.

Productive & fun workplace

o Managing marketing functions like product planning, roadmaps, business development strategies. o Supervising the performance of dealers, distributors or retailers with key emphasis on achieving revenue targets. o Organizing promotional programs participating in exhibitions for greater brand visibility

Pros

Petrol, internet, mobile charges expenses was payable from company

A typical day at work

- A typical day at work was to visit engineering colleges and meet the training & placement officers -The students were not willing to learn and develop skills for employment. They only wanted employment. -The management was professional and supportive -The hardest part of the job was the student's unwillingness to learn -The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet the young students

Pros

Good product for for developing skills for employment

Cons

Attitude of the students towards learning anything outside their usual course

Great Work Culture

As it is my first job I have learned from the scratch from being a student joining in the company to my growth as a sales guy under corporate culture.

learning oppportunties

it was a fun experience to visit and meet the desired people of colleges and universities. representing the various book issues was fun .i loved the management team and co - workers were helpful and learning became so easy. work was fun in such a enthusiastic environment

Pros

traveling expenses

Cons

daily reports

It was good experience

Project Description: • “McGraw-HillConnectED” is a web application under E – Learning Education Domain • It’s a platform of teacher and student interaction Responsibilities: • Develop and execute QTP scripts from QC • Develop hybrid and data-driven framework keywords • Automation script design and development for Agile environment

excellent

Over all comment on this organisation is excellent as per my experience with this company I have earned so many things ( professional & Personal ) I most enjoyed part of this job is I have received two awards in my+ years of experience

I am really happy to share this things , I am really happy to work for mcgraw hill education but I never see job security here some time

It's most typical to type here Mcgraw hill is a mnc company but low level leadership little bit of poor, and some times discount variations i was observed, they are not equal charged to clients

Good Workplace

It is my first job after my education & I have learned a lot from the company,but I think it is time to move on with my career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McGraw Hill. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare McGraw Hill with

McGraw Hill reviews by popular job title

• McGraw Hill