MCS

MCS Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Ok

Ok, good, flexible I don't have anything else to say. It is an ok place to work. The people are nice to work with and they are family friendly. The pay is ok.

Buena empresa

De las mejores para trabajar. Buenos beneficios. Actividades para los empleado

Pros

Buenos beneficios

Cons

En los centros de llamada es mucho trabajo. Apenas te sobra tiempo para ti.

Meppel is de meest chagrijnige locatie

Leuk werk en zeker wel een aantal collega's (m.n. de charters)die je enigszins helpen.De planner is de beste planner die ik heb mee gemaakt maar dat neemt niet weg dat hij niet te genieten was.

Pros

Leuk werk, Goede planning, Mooie terminal

Cons

Geen inwerking, komt er moeilijk tussen

Empresa boa pra se trabalhar

Cada um na sua função, sem plano de carreira pra alguns, mas salário em dia...

Pros

Refeiçao na empresa

Cons

Deixa desejar em algumas coisas

J aime beaucoup

J ai travaillez chez mcs en outled comme vendeur cuir

Pros

Bonne société

Cons

Le salaire

Trop de pression

Mauvaise expérience malgré mes 26 année mal organisée

Pros

Non les repas ne sont pas gratuits

Poor job

Met a couple people that were good.. the boss was to east his boss was a hard a**.. I worked there for almost a year got promised a raise never got one you never knew if there was work from one day to the next.. don't call out for emergency cause you liable to be fired..

Pros

Paid drive time

It’s ok

I liked working there for a short time but they fired me for being sick. There wasn’t always enough work to do but when there was work they tried to rush threw it and finish to leave us with not enough work for everyone to do.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Bad attitudes

Just don't waste your time

Starting with the performance evaluation that doesn’t measure any performance, just measures if you offer a survey at the end of the call. it doesn’t matter what you do to make the client happy if you don’t offer the survey, you fail. Everyone with a better position and salary doesn't know how to do their work. It's annoying to have to give excuses to the client for things that other departments are supposed to do. You take a lot of hate from the clients because of this.

Pros

Poorly health insurance

Cons

Management, turnover for any 10 new hires maybe one stay for more than 3 months, laziness, you are obliged to do volunteers works.

Everyone thinks they know what is going on, and they are on a phone,!

Stop being puppets be yourself. If they don't like it then they will get over it. Lots more jobs out there. Stop lieing about milage. They are rich because they do not pay proper gas wages.

venta y servicio

Venta y servicio, visita al proveedor. No tenemos beneficios marginales ya que somks agente independiente, poco o pobre ayuda al vendedor, no hay coordinacion en oficina

Pros

independiente

MCS is a great company I am currently an assistant, I love the fact that I am most of the time on the run checking on the employees , providing lunch and making sure the job gets done. Its very flexible with my time. I don't plan on quitting MCS I am just looking for another job on the side to help other types of people.

Pros

Free lunch on a daily basis. Flexible time.

Cons

No benefits

ambiente de trabajo agradable

El trabajo en MCS es uno interesante y el entrenamiento de empleados siempre esta a la vanguardia. Preparan al personal completamente,antes de comenzar a trabajar en el puesto. Es un trabajo en una gran compania donde se encuentra un personal que trabaja en equipo y con apoyo de tus companeros de trabajo.

Pros

Buenos beneficios

Cons

No tiene contras

I have been working at Medical Card System full-time for 7 years. Gain a great knowledge from different type of process. Medical Card System provides a professional environment and excellent benefits.

lead generator

i go to costco and try talking to each and every person that i come accross to see if they wold want a free estament. i have learned how to get pepole interested in our products.

Pros

working with people getting them excited for our products

Cons

standing for long hours

Productive workplace

Great culture and fun workplace. Learning environement. Cooperative co-workers. Excellent management. Considerate about employees. ensures work-life balance. good compensation

boa empresa para se trabalhar

Durante o período em que estive na empresa tive a oportunidade de me desenvolver, comecei como vendedor externo e depois fui promovido a supervisor ficando nessa função até o fechamento da empresa.

Pros

boa comissão

Cons

não fornecia vale alimentação

Excelente

Buen compañerismo excelente ambiente de trabajo. Es una empresa que ayuda mucho al empleado. Excelentes beneficios

ambiance agréable

très Bonne ambiance rien à redire tout le monde avait l'esprit d'équipe et on était tous très sociabl enentre nous

Pros

repas gratuits

productive and safe

the company knows how to get the job done in a safe effective manner with good wages and good hands.mcs strives to fulfill the contract on time everytime.

Stimulerende en Prettige werksfeer in het geheel een zeer perfecte omgeving

typisch was men dag geweldig. eigen kantoor met overzicht op de werkvloer. in het geheel een zeer stimulerende maar tegelijkertijd ook een algemene werksfeer team verband gewerkt gekoppeld met natuurlijk zelfstandig werken moeilijkste van de baan was om de grote contracten binnen te halen maar de KPI en targets die we voor ons zelf zetten werden altijd bereikt.

Pros

lunch, auto van de zaak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MCS