MDC Group Of Companies

MDC Group Of Companies Employee Reviews

India108 reviews

Colleagues supportive

Company is very friendly. Good working environment. Management is also very supportive. Seniors are very helpful towards each other. Positive environment.

Pros

Mediclaim, snacks, Overtime paid

Cons

Good work culture, Best place to work and learn

As per the higher management, they have a very good set of policies which works directly in the favour of the employees. Attractive incentives and no targets is the best part.

MDC Group Of Companies insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast paced and friendly

Employees working are very friendly and helpful. Good place to work for freshers and the working culture is also very good. Incentive is good as per company prospective. I love being the part of MDC..

Healthy Competitive environment

The overall experience was good. The environment of the company was very knowledgeable and friendly in nature.Friendly colleagues. Healthy Competitive environment.

Working with MdC is wonderful

Job Security, Fast paced

Good place to work for freshers. Friendly atmosphere. Team spirit. Very good company to work and improve your career. Very supportive team members....

Productive and fast paced

Good working environment. Employees are very friendly and supportive towards each other. Management is also very supportive. Free snacks are been provided . Fast paced and competitive.

Pros

Free food, overtime facility, traveling allowance

Cons

Nothing as such to tell

I am currently working in MDC group of companies. Employees are very friendly and we do have canteen facility available. Our team leader gives us a good training and time to time we get salary.

Pros

Free snacks Overtime facility

Cons

Nothing to be disliked as such

Best place for freshers

Great work environment. You are appreciated for your work. Job security is good. Best place for freshers to start and grow professionally. Unlimited opportunities to switch skill when you want to upskill or cross skill.

Pros

Overtime facility, Travelling allowance

Cons

Nothing to be disliked

Great place to grow professionally

MDC Group of Companies is the best place to learn and grow professionally. As a fresher, MDC is a best place to start your career with. Employees are very fun loving.

Pros

Free snacks, overtime facility

Cons

Nothing as such

Friendly working culture

Yes, company is really good and open for freshers. There are good number of opportunities and trainings provided by the seniors. Great place to work with job security and good learning curve.

Pros

Free snacks, overtime facility

Productive and Best Workplace

1.Many more new things to learn.2.Freshers are warmly welcome.3. Colleagues are very supportive.4. We believe in Smart and Simplicity work environment.5. We all employees work as an Unity

Pros

Free lunch, friendly environment

Cons

Nothing as such

Fun workplace and good working culture.

We have a good environment and employees are very friendly.Good mangement facilities and very supportive and friendly seniors and colleagues. Very good place to learn and grow.

Pros

Travelling Allowance, Snacks, etc.

Productive and Good Working

Very good working environment. Seniors here are helpful over here. Employees as well as Seniors are very friendly. There’s a lot to learn here. Best place to grow professionally.

Pros

Free Snacks

Cons

Good working culture and environment

Currently I am working with mdc group of companies. The company is quiet interesting because I am learning a lot of each and every department. The pay is also very fair for freshers and experience.

Pros

Mediclaim, traveling allowance.

Cons

Nothing I dislike about mdc group of companies

Good working culture

Company has a good culture and positive vibes. Staff are well good and the management team are very friendly.Canteen is available and even parking facility are there Company even provide free snacks and tea for all employees working in MDC.

Pros

Mediclaim, food allowance, travelling allowance.

Good company

Good working environment employees are very helpful towards each other. Management is very loyal. Good working culture and positive environment with positive people.

Pros

Mediclaim, food allowance

Good working environment

The best part about this company is they give best opportunities to freshers to grow and excel in their career. They provide adequate training and support to the new comers/ freshers. Everyone including the seniors are very friendly and supportive.

Pros

Free snacks, mediclaim, Ot

Good Working Culture

Working with MDC Group Of Companies is quiet Intresting because here i am learning alot of things of each and every department. good working culture and environment. employees are very helpfull towards each other.

Pros

snacks, mediclaim, travelling allowance, Bonus

Cons

Nothing i dislike about this companies

Good working environment

Companies policy is very good. Good working environment. Employees are very supportive towards each other. Management is also very fair and loyal. I really like the work culture of MDC group of companies.

Pros

Travelling allowance

Cons

Nothing I dislike about MDC Group of companies

Good company

Work place is good. Employees are very helpful towards each other. Management is also very supportive.work culture is very positive in MDC group of companies.

Pros

Food allowance, mediclaim, travelling allowance

Cons

Nothing I dislike about MDC group of companies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MDC Group Of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MDC Group Of Companies with