MDN Edify Education Pvt Ltd

MDN Edify Education Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits

Good

It is good company but there is no team coordination and they can provide better policies for employees and overall good experience. Nice to work here.

Horrible Horrible

Edify management is most ruthless,managed by one individual , who will go to any extent to torture to make you obey ,boot-lickers only survive there.Salaries are with-held , you are made to work off hours, travel to client location late night , not reimbursed your bills , and they ask you to beg from the client from your reimbursements.Culture is horrible , there is more of dictatorship ,and they dont listen to you even if you are doing your best .

Good enough

Overall a good enough place to work with. Management is a little rigid with regard to rules and regulations. There could be a little more trust placed with employees to promote ownership among them. Management could be a little of more open to suggestions and take steps to make employees a little more at home for mutual benefits.

Good platform to learn new things

Really it good experience to working with Corporate office , learning new things and improving my professional skills. Visiting different locations in India it is really good experience,and meeting with different people and working with them really it is nice.

Its a place of learning

I Got an opportunity to travel across pan India to meet the clients and develop my business, and maintain the rapport with the clients, and give them operational support.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Long travelling

Not systematic

Good place but properly not organized. Mainly I had to quit as my manager Mrs. Shampi Sharma didn't allow me to avail my leave even after the approval (My father was getting operated)

Cons

Salaries were not in time and 1 1/2 salary with them itself. No one to concerned

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MDN Edify Education Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MDN Edify Education Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MDN Edify Education Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about MDN Edify Education Pvt Ltd in popular locations

• MDN Edify Education Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?