Mecon Limited

Mecon Limited Culture reviews

It was good being part of Mecon Limited Ranchi and liked the work culture, people around me and the atmosphere very ambient and lively. Highly recommend to anyone
Pay is on the low end,allowence is fine for the most part. Offices are all very nice. The culture allows for a lot of feedback between individuals and management, but because most of it is anonymous, it can feel passive-aggressive and undermining. People that have been with Indeed for a long time tend to want to rely on past experience rather than being open to new views and outlooks and there is a sensitivity in the workplace that drives a personality, rather than performance, culture
A good working culture. Good documentation also. One can earn many thing to learn.they will give chance to handle the project individually . Boss also very much supportive.
Pros
workplace culture, the most enjoyable part of job
Cons
salary, job secrurity and management
Work culture is really good for new Comer's.one could get to go through many things which helps out to gain experience.management is really supportive.they helps us out in every manner.
If one is focussed on learning a lot to learn, else be ready to be mired in politics. work life balance is good in design offices. At site, it becomes difficult to manage time for family.
Pros
learning opportunities, job security
Cons
SLow growth, politcs
Typical people from different cultures and work collaboration among the colleagues is ultimate, day starts with lots of fun and enthusiasm,everyday new challenges, news roblems , new solutions.
Day to Day work is to track work progress at site as im a consultant i ve learned managing skills I got supporting team my co workers are very supportive as we work as a team hardest part is to achieve progress at peak time
I have always been left behind ego for the interest of work and MECON. I have always been very prompt and vigorous and always tried to give my best effort for not to leave behind any schedule of work. Use to give guidance to sub-ordinate at the start of Project, so that hardly anything goes wrong at the end, Always helped and guided junior colleagues to achieve the target.
Hard working & sincerity is key my element Team sprite & fun loving Comfortable any environment Familiarity with MS office package
Helpful co workers Learnt Design of layout site selection Hardest part was repetitive work Enjoyable was freedom of working
Pros
Freedom of work
Cons
Repetitive work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mecon Limited?
Not worked for long Day to day entry work supporting management & co-workers
The company is good and management is also good,i learned the work in pressure and management is very helpful.
very good working culture and environment. very well experienced seniors.
Pros
good working culture
Cons
careers opportunities