Medall Health care Pvt Ltd
View all Medall Health care Pvt Ltd reviews

Medall Health care Pvt Ltd

Medall Health care Pvt Ltd Employee Review

Nice place to Work. Skill development

Such a great Organization to work with, I am fortune enough to be a part of this extra ordinary team. There has been tremendous learning for me and I am lucky to get an opportunity to work with such great team and there have been ups and downs, good days and bad but at the end of the day, we rise, fall and rise higher as a team.

Same role

Best motivated company

Working in Tirunelveli area it would be as our Family each and every staffs are well treated we won't feel as a company will works in our own family likes it feels

Pros

Tours
Same role

Salaries are not paying intime. Employee De-motivation is very high due to inaccuracy in salaries paying date.

Organisation can't able to pay salaries in time. Even HR also not aware of salaries pay date. No one in upper management is answering and ensuring correct salary credit date.
Same location

good

ovaral every thing is good and good to work. we should face compitative world.Day to day should give and try to achive maximum commitment. good to handle my team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medall Health care Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Medall Health care Pvt Ltd with

• Medall Health care Pvt Ltd
  • Nice place to Work. Skill development
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?