Medall Healthcare Pvt Ltd

Medall Healthcare Pvt Ltd Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu16 reviews

workmanagementjobmedallworkingteamlongsalary

Productive and oppurtunities to excel in your field

Good organization to work with high productivity, oppurtunities to excel in specialty and secured Job. Had oppurtunities to go around and explore in different states and gave confidence in building up the Lab business innovations with Quality.

Unfortunate to join Medall

Salary was not paid on time leading to difficult situation. After resignation and notice period , they relieved me but did not pay 5 months salary even till date (which is 5 months after relieving - total 10 months)

Medall Healthcare Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Medall Chennai ( Santoshapuram Chennai )

Working here is challenging Chance to learn new cases Staff is very co operative Cool environment Working hours are convinient Cases will be many Nice centre

Not a good experience at all.

Management does not bother about employee's job satisfaction Disorganized HR Salary issues No written leave policy. No proper written exit process.

Nice place

My experience with Medall was really fruitful and i developed a great deal as an individual and professional . I would recommend any one who wants to work there to start their career.

A Good Place to get trained in all Aspects

A good place for Carrier Beginners Good Co-Employees Good Managers Freedom Good Culture HR Team should be improved Employee Benefits not taken care by HR Team

Pros

Good Management

Medall Healthcare

No scope for learning. Minimum wages. No recognition programmes. They expect everyone to be a team player when the work is heavy. No time to have a meal.

Pros

Nothing Much. No perks or incentives.

Cons

Everything is mentioned in the review.

Trust, fun, talent, worthy and transference

They gives freedom to take decisions, They gives more opportunities to work individually to prove the challenges and They will teach and cares much and Team sprite is there with all people.

No fun in the work place

No organized things to work. No Proper co-ordination etc., All the facilities are present and not utilized properly. Customer care is not upto the level.

Pros

Good Environment to work

Cons

No People Care

Improve management skills

integrity,Respect,Teamwork,Passion,Fun,Speed,Trust,Transparency Gross domain work experience . Managers are most responsible for Business passionate in the work

Pros

for learning more skills in management, Cross functional work experience

Cons

org strucutre

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Medall Healthcare Pvt Ltd?

Very good

We can learn many things from consultancy, we can live peaceful life there. but we will get very less salary and we get on 9 or 10th day of month

good

Work under pressure Friendly co workers I enjoyed all my projects Healthcare domain Inventory flow by inventory appliction Account flow by accounts application Hrms Lab quality control flows Healthcare departments

I was in chennai

I had to meet the Doctors in the Hospitals and, Individual clinics to generate referrals for MRI, CT-SCAN, DOPPLER, ANGIOGRAMS, MAMMO, DIGIGTAL X-RAY, USG AND LAB TESTS.

Pros

To be Managed with th allowanc.

Cons

As long as the Doctor Practices, we need to work.

Challenging and fun

It is was one of the most challenging work I have done for MEDALL. It was a start up, we started up with a business case where we worked with our MD and set us the sales team followed by the Finance, IT, marketing and HR. I assisted my MD and GM-HR in building up the HR blocks in the organization.

Pros

challenging work

Not worth to work

Salary and employee satisfaction factors are not even maintained here.

Good Growing Company

Opportunity to get knowledge on related domainGood team workAttention to performersSharing of knowledge across teamWorked various new site IT implementation

Pros

flexible timing

Cons

long work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medall Healthcare Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Medall Healthcare Pvt Ltd with