Medanta the Medicity

Medanta the Medicity Employee Reviews

India125 reviews

medicityhospitalcooperativesalarydoctornursepatientduty

Creative and patient oriented work place .

It's an international hospital with thripple star hospital. People from all over world find medanta as their second home because they get to treat as like there. Fully paid and satisfied with treatment and care which they receive from medanta. Clear picture of treatment and care are orientfrom very first day of admission. So there is no any confusion for any patient and family. I personally enjoyed working in medanta.

Pros

Free tea, coffee and snacks.

Cons

No, 3 shifts

Not good

It's very disgusting experience no value for staff. No support from the management and no use of working there not a good hospital.Patient are good but if some thing happened then they blame the staff for each and every thing.

Medanta the Medicity insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and competitive

Working in this hospital is a great experience in terms of skill development. Competitive wages, advanced technology and supportive staff. So many ways for career devlopment.

Pros

Good working environment, advanced technology

Cop camp

Sahbi kaam Sahi hai gda post khana khana me koai problem nahi

Cons

Good company to learn alot specially for freshers

Good company to learn alot specially for freshers. Good nature of seniors, they are well trained and have a great knowledge in medical field. If you have an eager to learn then they will teach you a lot of things. You will not regret of working due to less salary.the salary is also medium range not as much less as other hospital provides.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours standing

Productive, good to learn and develop skills.

Amazing workplace, my start of work culture was from medanta. In initial 1 month, we were thoroughly taught many things also we had additional class for soft skills which is so essential. For me it was very productive, I was picked up for research task by the HOD and I was extremely excited since I did patient care I participated in networking, I hosted events and I was part of research team

Pros

One develops thier skills very easily after working in the team which is at its best in medanta

Cons

No breaks in shift duties.

Productive workplace

There is so many things to learn here but there is only one problem that is pay scale is very low . And workload is more as compare to other hospitals that can be due to its name as prestigious hospital. But it's payscale should be increased so the people working there could do work with happiness . And take little stress .

Very good place to learn so much systamatic. But permotion policies are not good.

It's a very good place to learn if you start your career and you will get the good opportunity and salary when you will going for change. Job security..... 200%

Best experience

Best hospital, service,nursing staff,Doctors,familiar environment, enhance knowledge, learn new things about brand new instruments,get practical and theoretical knowledge as well from this hospital. This was my first experience but the best forever for me.

Productive work place

I worked there for 3 yrs. I obtained ICU experience.There were various things to learn,i learnt so many things like JCI policies, ICU procedures so on. Moreover there staff was also very helpfull,always support me in my work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Medanta the Medicity?

Good place

Nice learning at the workplace, good seniors. However the pay is not at par. Overall a decent place to work if you want to learn skills and feel at ease.

I'll never recommend to any of my friend to go nd work there

I dnt feel good while working in mednata the medicity Their hostel facility Bus facility Not good After shift nurse need to wait for 1 our for bus

Cons

As a nurse we need to do duty for more thn 6 hours

no leave policy is implemented. employee were asked to over work work describe in job profile is not implemented.no policy for leave partial hr and department

Join if you have no other options left

As a clinical pharmacist, you are made to indent medicines all day long. a major part of your job is indenting medicines along with clinical audits. we can build a great rapport with fellow clinical pharmacists, nurses and duty doctors. The work is hectic during busy days. The department is extremely unsupportive. DGM of the department has complete authority over staff. No consideration is given to the health of staff. Very toxic workplace.

Pros

health insurance

Cons

office politics, hectic, no concern for health of staff

Good work place

I am proud to work at medanta medicity Very good work place. All managed wellFollow leave policy. Hospital policy and protocol Respect your seniors and patients Provide excellent care to our patients

Good

Job is secure in this company

I worked 7 years in this company. Employee of this company never feel insecurity. Management never interfere. Every year employee get salary increment. Management is very good and cooperative. This hospital is best hospital of India.

Good

Very much helpful staff, excellent work environment. Seniors , managers relations with employees is good. Better Work culture, life work balance can be maintain.

Pros

Environment

Cons

I worked there as a cardiac technician

It was a great opportunity to work with medanta the medicity hospital Gurgaon.The management of the hospital was appreciating and the staff is very cooperative.After all the salary was always in time ,or maximum delayed 5 days.In future I hope that it is impossible to find the next hospital like medanta the medicity.Again ,I thank Medanta The Medicity Hospital &Teams.

Pros

Paid

Cons

30-45 minute

If u r disciplined person then u enjoy ur job in this hospital

This is my first job. So I'm always smile when I heard my hospital achievements.. I was worked on BMT department.. A lot of practical things I'm leaned from doctors nd my senior staff. They all are very very cooperative.

very productive organization

very learning and productive organization. good environment and food, lots of health related activities organized.working hours are good ,just salary is little bit on lower side.

Pros

Free family treatment

Cons

Security persons are very rude.

Great company to work for

Great company to work for...pays highest in industry..job is secure.. competitive environment... promotion is slow. HR is active. Management is good..

Pros

Good work environment, salary increments are good

Cons

Promotion takes time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medanta the Medicity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Medanta the Medicity with