Medicover Fertility Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
No PF benefits No leader Always you would feel like today via the last day, and they take extra charge to patients to make money. Initially when I join I feel great when joined the the reality I get is very poor.
Sunday also working
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
Medicover Fertility insights
What people like
- Support from manager
- Clear sense of purpose
- Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
- Ability to learn new things
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Fair pay for job
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Medicover Fertility reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medicover Fertility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 2 reviews
Ratings by category
2.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Medicover Fertility
- How do you feel about the future of Medicover Fertility?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Medicover Fertility?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Medicover Fertility?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Medicover Fertility? What are the steps along the way?