Medtronic

Medtronic Employee Reviews

India108 reviews

Found 108 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,537 reviews

Good work culture and inclusive environment

Pay and benefits are better. Good environment to work. You will have to look into different arenas catered with projects. Low work life balance. Can learn many things but there is less time apart from your work to focus on learning additional things.

Run for the hills! This place is the worst company I've ever worked for.

My first month was great. I felt as though everyone was collaborative and a team player. Then, the person that I was filling for went on her maternity leave. That's when everyone started showing their true colors. I've received condescending emails and IMs from one person in particular that I will not name. Her and others are part of the reason I put in my two weeks. Ever since I put my notice, I get calls at odd hours mostly after business hours (6PM) to do work. I'm in marketing...nothing is that urgent. Daily work is not prioritized correctly. Everything is urgent! It does not have to be. I've tried making recommendations but hit a brick wall every step of the way. No one knows what anyone is doing and no one seems to care until we get closer to the due date. Also, why does everything have to be a meeting? Ever heard of email? I've mentioned this to my contracting firm, but there's no way that the culture will change.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long hours, condescending and ignorant coworkers, management doesn't even care, pointless work that I don't get paid enough to do.

It is a professional company to encourage employee to develop their skill through training. They look in to employee growth very professionally.

Good experience in working with Medtronic. Only work pressure is more. They could be more meticulous in target setting to ease pressure for the employees

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Job pressure

Productive and fun workplace

Nice management and system. Also the training session Medtronic provides is great, they'll not only train you on their products but make you corporate ready

Pros

Surprise gifts

It is stressful, but more precisely in India the culture is completely changed for selfish moto sacking the employees. Gender balancing is good but management did role out a good plan for how to manage the gender balancing. Female contribution is essential but certain area they would not match to work profile and assignment, stretchy for wee hours in India is different than in west.

Good working culture

Medtronic is a good company to work with. Working culture is very good.. Seniors are supportive and all works as a team in collabartive way. No politics.. Hard work always appreciated

Pros

Good Working culture

Cons

Na

productive place, good salary

lots of politics, affairs, red taping activities, lack of trust withing counterparts and even managers dont trust their employess.products are very good.

Productive and fun work place

I was at Medtronic India, Organisation stood with me in all my good and bad times. System supported me all the way i was expecting. I earned respect, friends, relations and money with the system. I moved to Clonmel, Republic of Ireland with my family and trying for a job.

Best company to work in other places not in Bangalore

No job security ,management can decide anything. Most of the managers in the team are not technical person just people managers. No training would be available internal or external.

Nice Place to work

-Management is good -Work life balance -Best environment to work -Basic amenities -Learned a lot of things in span of 1.5 years. -One of the best team

It's good place to work, but work in pressure. Management is very good. Seniors are very CO operative nature. I learnt a lot in medtronic. It's big MNC dealing in medical equipments.

It's a place where you get to learn a lot of new things at work !!

Mixed Feelings !! Learnt a lot of new things but not happy with few things out there which we understand as we work...But learning wise good place to work.

Flexible and result oriented workplace

Medtronic is one of the best companies to work for. They have a very relaxed and friendly culture. There is healthy competition and freedom of speech. They have flexible work timings which makes it easier for the employees to have a work life balance.

Productive and career focus

Learn many new things. I had been associated with two division CVD and Diabetes(Channel Partner). And on Direct payroll i was with Daibetes Division. There is no such typical day in work.

Good for those who have job as top priority

It was a mix experience working with Medtronic, the extended leadership team is good here and they are flexible enough so that you can work avoiding peak traffic time in a city like Bangalore.

Good

Good company to work with. Policies are good and employee friendly. Company listens to your voice and encourages you to work in different roles. I am happy here.

Good

Good fpr Engineering domain. Salary is good, work atmosphere is average. core engineering company good for research . Hikes are good. HR policies are good

Good place to work and learn

Good place to work and learn. Good benefits interms of salary. Follows tight work schedule, Supportive management, encourages recreational activities.

Work life balance

Nice place to work.. Good work life balance ... 9 to 5 work culture ... Less work pressure ... Good ambience ... Good place to learn ... Internal / team - politics

First 2 years has been a journey of learning and collaboration unless there were Org changes. Has been a lot disappointing post that.

After having completed 3 years, there are some Managerial challenges which is very demotivating. Senior management has never made an attempt to see what can be done to help a team member.

productive and good

Very nice company to work , well established and product company great team to work , nice culture and easy to reach out management, address issues very quickly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medtronic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Medtronic with

• Medtronic
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?